Code Chicken Core

Baseyoyoyo

So recently i got a server to play direwolf 20 for minecraft 1.7.10 with a friend but whenever me or my friend tries to load the mod pack we get this error. The same error comes up when i try to launch the server.

[17:48:35] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[17:48:35] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[17:48:35] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

[17:48:35] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.99.40.1614 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading

[17:48:35] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_25, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at D:\Program Files\Curse\Install\runtime\jre-x64\1.8.0_25

[17:48:35] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod am2.preloader.AM2PreloaderContainer does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

[17:48:35] [main/INFO] [ArsMagica2]: Core initializing...stand back! I'm going to try MAGIC! [17:48:35] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft

I have tried other suggestions like changing the graphics and other stuff but it happens to any mod pack with nei and code chicken core on. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Guest locked this topic