game crashes before staring

Geky25

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • SOLVED With the help of some people on Discord I got this solved. it's if (entity.level().dimension() == Level.OVERWORLD) to test if your player is in the overworld, and you would change that depending on need. Thanks for the help!
    • I removed it from the onedrive directory and removed essential and its still just lagging for my friend logs: https://paste.ee/p/gtXpz
    • I was trying to load some mods for 1.19.4 and yes all of them are right and i think some are interfering with each other and I don't know which ones to remove
    • Minecraft has crashed! net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FormattedException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Mixin transformation of net.minecraft.class_310 failed     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FormattedException.ofLocalized(FormattedException.java:63)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.game.minecraft.MinecraftGameProvider.launch(MinecraftGameProvider.java:472)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.launch(Knot.java:74)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClient.main(KnotClient.java:23) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Mixin transformation of net.minecraft.class_310 failed     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.getPostMixinClassByteArray(KnotClassDelegate.java:427)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.tryLoadClass(KnotClassDelegate.java:323)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.loadClass(KnotClassDelegate.java:218)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassLoader.loadClass(KnotClassLoader.java:119)     at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:525)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:207)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.game.minecraft.MinecraftGameProvider.launch(MinecraftGameProvider.java:470)     ... 2 more Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.throwables.MixinTransformerError: An unexpected critical error was encountered     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:392)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClass(MixinTransformer.java:234)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClassBytes(MixinTransformer.java:202)     at meteordevelopment.meteorclient.asm.Asm$Transformer.transformClassBytes(Asm.java:102)     at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.getPostMixinClassByteArray(KnotClassDelegate.java:422)     ... 8 more Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.throwables.InjectionError: Critical injection failure: Redirector breakBlockCheck(Lnet/minecraft/class_746;)Z in reaper.mixins.json:MinecraftClientMixin from mod reaper failed injection check, (0/1) succeeded. Scanned 1 target(s). Using refmap reaper-refmap.json     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.struct.InjectionInfo.postInject(InjectionInfo.java:468)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTargetContext.applyInjections(MixinTargetContext.java:1384)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.applyInjections(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:1062)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.applyMixin(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:402)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinApplicatorStandard.apply(MixinApplicatorStandard.java:327)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TargetClassContext.apply(TargetClassContext.java:422)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.TargetClassContext.applyMixins(TargetClassContext.java:403)     at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:363)     ... 12 more  
    • Did some digging on that specific error and found a reddit post. Someone replied that they fixed it by closing Overwolf, so I went into task manager and closed Overwolf before loading up the game. This seems to have fixed it! I guess the error has something to do with Overwolf then. 
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.