Problems having inventory synced in Client/Server

SenpaiSubaraki

I dont really know where to start :/

First of all, we were two into the modding of our mod, and my buddy handled the inventory stuff, but then he quit, so im left alone, and my knoweldge of inventories is small :/

I've figured he saved the data (content of the slots) to the server , with a remote check. inside the container. A new inventory gets created everytime, and loaded with that information, depending on the player's name.

It works fine, really. In singleplayer it has no problems. But in multiplayer the inventories start acting weird. The inventories are not shared ! If i equip an item, and then my friend equips an item, my inventory gets emptied. So i would need to save the data to the client, so every player can load the data on their client.

So, as i said, i have not much knowledge on inventories, and I would not know how to start :/

I went to see some irc chats, but they did not really help me. I've got 3 proxies now btw. Client, common and server. which seems weird to me. just so you know :)

I dont know which classes to include :/ so i will wait for anyone to answer that can help me.

greets, Subaraki.