modded server wont stay open

dough boy

im using the twitch/curse client for modded minecraft. Whenever i try to make a modded server using forge, the server for my ftb mod pack infinity evolved, the server always crashes. ive tried a number of other mod pack (and yes i'm using the right versions i've triple checked) i know it has to do with a bad mod or somthing, bc the server will run before i transfer over any mods into the "mod" folder. is this program garbage or somthing? nothing seems to work besides going through every single mod. and rooting out the bad mods. but on twitch it says it should be compatable with the forge version im using. am i doing somthing wrong? ive been working at this for a while now and its become extreemly frustrating. what if i wanna use 2 mods that require 2 differant versions? i just dont understand why none of this shit is working. can anyone help explain how this all works? and yes ive accepted the eula or whatever by typing in true.

Edited by dough boy

1 minute ago, dough boy said:

i mean thats the version it uses so idk what to do

Play on a newer version (recommended) or ask for help somewhere else (e.g. Minecraft Forum).

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

• Guest locked this topic