Texture Pack Error

So, I loaded up my texture pack with Forge and got this image. I'm not sure why Forge has this problem when vanilla doesn't. Since I don't even understand the difference between JSON and Java, I'm not sure where to begin on the fix. I also included the wood variant resource pack add-on that seems to be causing the issue. Anyone have any ideas?

Rich Wood.zip

Rays in Forge.jpg

21 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

I split this into it's own topic, I didn't even notice you were not the OP in the other thread. Please don't hijack other people's threads with completely unrelated issues.

For a start, remove Optifine.

Oops. Sorry about that. I intended to post to my own (related) thread but had so many windows open researching this issue, I must have replied the wrong one on accident.

I thought Optifine worked well with Forge. Is there any way to keep it? If I remove it, I won't be able to use Forge. I've tried for a while and the frames are just WAY to low. My poor old PC just can't handle it for some reason. Frankly, I wouldn't mind since I'm not a modded player, but really need to use things like ReplayMod on occasion.

Just now, SpartanOverdrive said:

Dude, looking at that log for the first time ever is like looking at the Matrix. lol. I do want to figure it out, though. Can you give me a hint as to what I should be looking/searching for?

BOOM! Found it! I just did a search for "error." Hopefully I can figure it out from here. Thanks again!