Minecraft 1.10.2 crashing

nyansword

I'm sorry if i'm not aloud to post here or something like that but i need help with an older version, and I know rules say to use the latest version, and if you are doing a mod pack, to contact the modpacks developer. But, I have no mod packs installed and I need to use 1.10.2

It says nothings wrong but it keeps crashing.

Crash Report:

Spoiler

[net.minecraftforge.fml.client.SplashProgress:start:223]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// My bad. Time: 7/11/17 11:47 AM

Description: Loading screen debug info

This is just a prompt for computer specs to be printed. THIS IS NOT A ERROR

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.10.2

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 136343336 bytes (130 MB) / 271212544 bytes (258 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)

JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: Loaded coremods (and transformers):

GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel' Version: '2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2302' Renderer: 'Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family'

Sorry if i bothered someone or did something wrong with the forum post, this is my first time ever posting in a thread.

8 minutes ago, nyansword said:

This is just a prompt for computer specs to be printed. THIS IS NOT A ERROR

Did you read this part? This isn't the error, it's always printed to the log when the game starts up. In newer versions of Forge, it's been modified to print the specs without printing a crash report (reducing the potential for this sort of confusion).

If it's crashing (and disabling the loading screen doesn't fix it), post the full FML log (logs/fml-client-latest.log in the game directory) using Gist or Pastebin.

Edited by Choonster

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.