Forge can't install

Forge wont install for me every time I try I get the message These libraries failed to download org.ow2.asm:asm-all:5.2 and also the net.minecraftforge:MercuriusUpdater:1.12 this also happens with 1.11 except I can still install it because its only the mercuriusupdater that fails so I can uncheck it. 1.10.2 and older do not get this problem and they install just fine with no problems I'm thinking this has something to do with my minecraft launcher problem but I'm still not sure.

When I open the minecraft launcher and click the launch button it wont launch. I found a way to get it to launch I open the task manager then end the minecraft launcher task then minecraft starts launching but doing that makes all skins not work which was why I used forge so the skins would work. thing is I still had to open the task manager and end the task to get it to launch. Also I can't figure out how to post the installer log.