Libraries failed to download

fxllenrose

I feel like no one is going to know how to fix this since I haven't found anyone with this issue, but I'm going to try anyways. So, I got the "libraries failed to download" message when I went to go install Forge, this is my second time downloading Forge and I got this the first time too so I just did what I did last time, download the most commonly missing files. After I downloaded those files I still got the message just without those files in it, I then realized that my laptop somehow deleted every single file in scala-lang, so I had to download all of those. I just finished downloading all of them, including the ones shown on the error picture I attached, but it still wont work. I've tried re-downloading these three files, downloading them from a different websites, moving them out and then back in. I've down everything I can think of but nothing seems to be work :(. Please help!

Capture.PNG