[SOLVED] Forge "not responding" when using Java 64-bit

ggvaldez

Hello,

I've been having problems with forge, haven't played in a while, so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Minecraft vanilla 1.12.2 runs fine (with Java 32-bit and 64-bit)

Forge (1.12.2 2655) runs fine with Java 32-bit (but it crashes on low memory if I install mods, obviously), with 64-bit it stops after buiding terrain and stops responding. I've tried both the minecraft launcher and MultiMC, same behaviour. Java 32-bit version is 1.8.0_171 (the lastest one), Java 64-bit I've tried 1.8.0_171 and 1.8.0_25 (which minecraft installed in it's folder)

PS: I've tried with no mods installed

I can't get a crash report, since it loops and Windows closes Java. I get a "Process crashed with exitcode -805306369." in MultiMC. In 64 bit I'm trying Minimum memory of 1024 MB and max of 2048MB.

Minecraft logs stop at this:

[net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Preparing spawn area: 85%

[22:12:14] [Server thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer]: Preparing spawn area: 99%

[22:12:15] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -1

[22:12:15] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 1

Process crashed with exitcode -805306369.

I have 8GB of RAM, Windows 10 and a GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia drivers are the lastest, Windows 10 is updated.

I usually don't post in forums, but I've been googling this for 2 days already.

EDIT: The problem was a security software called "Trusteer IBM Security Rapport", uninstalling it solved my problem

Edited by ggvaldez

I think the error you are experiencing may be related to your drivers. Make sure all your drivers are up to date not just the Nvidia ones if the issue presists try reverting to the previous Nvidia driver.

I`ve tried updating everything, nothing worked, but I finally found out! 

My bank makes me install some shitty protection software called "Trusteer IBM Security Rapport", and disabling that thing made my minecraft forge to work as it should.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Hope someone in the future having the same problem finds this forum post in the future :)

Edited by ggvaldez
correcting the name of the software