• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I've been on a few forums where they've had tags for titles, including "solved".
    • Oh my god... Finally. I deleted OresAboveDiamonds and now it is working perfectly. I guess it won't crash anymore. Thank you very much for your time and patience
    • We're not here to give you an exact solution but the tools you need to solve the problem yourself. The more specific you can be, the better help we can provide. If you can, show examples of what you have coded so far and what parts you are unsure on how to do so we may elaborate on that part.   Basically, tell us exactly how we can help and we will give you the information necessary to succeed in that ideal if possible and applicable to the standards.
    • And now i have literally updated ALL the mods, deleted the old archives from the config folder and it crashed but in a strange way. As soon as the world loader reached 100% and i was ready to enter my world, it crashed and it said "Server stopped" or something like that   Description: Exception while ticking java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception while ticking at com.mamiyaotaru.voxelmap.persistent.PersistentMap.isChunkReady(PersistentMap.java:1103) ~[?:1.0] {re:classloading}     at com.mamiyaotaru.voxelmap.persistent.PersistentMap.handleChangeInWorld(PersistentMap.java:1026) ~[?:1.0] {re:classloading}     at com.mamiyaotaru.voxelmap.util.WorldUpdateListener.notifyObservers(WorldUpdateListener.java:47) ~[?:1.0] {re:classloading}     at com.mamiyaotaru.voxelmap.forgemod.TickHandler.onBlockEvent(TickHandler.java:157) ~[?:1.0] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler_449_TickHandler_onBlockEvent_BlockEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:85) ~[eventbus-3.0.3-service.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:297) ~[eventbus-3.0.3-service.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.onNeighborNotify(ForgeEventFactory.java:165) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.World.func_195593_d(World.java:334) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.func_230547_a_(ServerWorld.java:1327) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at net.minecraft.world.World.markAndNotifyBlock(World.java:278) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.world.World.func_241211_a_(World.java:254) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.world.World.func_180501_a(World.java:218) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.block.LeavesBlock.func_225534_a_(LeavesBlock.java:48) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.block.AbstractBlock$AbstractBlockState.func_227033_a_(AbstractBlock.java:613) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.func_205338_b(ServerWorld.java:584) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld$$Lambda$8114/1359007567.accept(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerTickList.func_205365_a(SourceFile:84) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.func_72835_b(ServerWorld.java:329) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:852) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:788) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:81) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_240802_v_(MinecraftServer.java:643) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$func_240784_a_$0(MinecraftServer.java:230) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$$Lambda$8048/1828855868.run(Unknown Source) [?:?] {}     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_51] {}   Debug: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/Mndb1/2c0c4a5d9fc77e4fdf55f71992960947/raw/dfcee2d5a49bdf120d1679ab498fb9673cb97204/Debug  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)