No 1.12 and up forge universal file will download

genjohnwilliam

Ok my problem is pretty simple I've tested it on 2 separate computers I've tested it on Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft edge and none of the 1.12/1.12.1/1.12.2 universal forge file will download it always says "download failed" and it does that even if i go through the ad-fly link or the direct one. And i need the 1.12.2 one for my mod pack. The 1.12 universal files were working like a week ago i was playing my mod pack with them find but but out of the blue it stopped working. And if your wondering "if you already had it downloaded how did it stop working?" and that is because I didn't download it I'm using the multiMC launcher which gets the universal files libraries, so after that failed i tried to manually download it and well now I'm here.

The funny thing is ALL 1.11.2 and lower versions of Minecraft, even all the way to 1.1 those universal files will download perfectly and work when i play the game forge works fine. But yea that's pretty much it i cant download the 1.12 universal forge files and it just baffles my mind.

Oh yes and the installer files for the 1.12 versions of Minecraft those still download its just the universal that wont.

I hope i didn't break any rule this is my first topic and i just created this account like right now because I'm really confused on why this is happening. 

39 minutes ago, genjohnwilliam said:

Ok my problem is pretty simple I've tested it on 2 separate computers I've tested it on Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft edge and none of the 1.12/1.12.1/1.12.2 universal forge file will download it always says "download failed" and it does that even if i go through the ad-fly link or the direct one. And i need the 1.12.2 one for my mod pack. The 1.12 universal files were working like a week ago i was playing my mod pack with them find but but out of the blue it stopped working. And if your wondering "if you already had it downloaded how did it stop working?" and that is because I didn't download it I'm using the multiMC launcher which gets the universal files libraries, so after that failed i tried to manually download it and well now I'm here.

The funny thing is ALL 1.11.2 and lower versions of Minecraft, even all the way to 1.1 those universal files will download perfectly and work when i play the game forge works fine. But yea that's pretty much it i cant download the 1.12 universal forge files and it just baffles my mind.

Oh yes and the installer files for the 1.12 versions of Minecraft those still download its just the universal that wont.

I hope i didn't break any rule this is my first topic and i just created this account like right now because I'm really confused on why this is happening. 

Can you please post any relevant logs?

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)