• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Start the server with -Dforge.logging.mojang.level=debug, try joining again and post a new server log.
    • I've started working on a mod and it's been a bit of a bumpy ride. Mostly due to lack of recent and decent information, examples or simple know-how about internal workings. Finding outdated tutorials doesn't help either, and from what I've already read and seen in code (looking at 1.16 mods at github was mostly helpful) I got a bit confused. So please help me understand few things.   Here's my questions: I want to attach some simple data to some ItemStack and TileEntity, is using getOrCreateTag() for ItemStack and getTileData() for TileEntity the way to go? or should I use capabilities for it? If I'm setting tag for ItemStack or TileEntity, should I do this on server side only or both? I wanted to play a sound during onItemUse and I've used context.getPlayer().playSound() which is ran on render and server thread, but only player using item is hearing the sound, according to Forge documentation this method on render thread should play for current player (and it does) and on server side it should send play message to all other players (this doesn't work) If I want to store some custom "world" data that isn't specific to any block/item/chunk I should use capabilities and attach it to the world?
    • Hi. I created a modded forge server with 15 mods initially and it was running very well. Today I added about 13 extra mods abut now I am unable to join the server. All the mod versions are same for both client and server. I am attaching the logs for both client and server. Any help is appreciated. Also, I assiigned min-3 gb and max-6 gb ram for the server. Client: Client.rar Server: Server.rar
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • How Can i solche the Problem  Description: Initializing game java.nio.file.ProviderNotFoundException: Provider not found at java.nio.file.FileSystems.newFileSystem(FileSystems.java:407) at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.CraftingHelper.loadFactories(CraftingHelper.java:657) at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.CraftingHelper.loadFactories(CraftingHelper.java:644) at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.CraftingHelper$$Lambda$137/1266464928.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1249) at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.CraftingHelper.loadRecipes(CraftingHelper.java:632) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:747) at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:336) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:535) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:378) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Client thread Stacktrace: at java.nio.file.FileSystems.newFileSystem(FileSystems.java:407) at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.CraftingHelper.loadFactories(CraftingHelper.java:657) at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.CraftingHelper.loadFactories(CraftingHelper.java:644) at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.CraftingHelper$$Lambda$137/1266464928.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1249) at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.CraftingHelper.loadRecipes(CraftingHelper.java:632) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:747) at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:336) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:535) -- Initialization -- Details: Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:378) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)