Crash with Winter Wonderland Mod 1.12.2

Zoom_226

Me and a couple friends have a dedicated minecraft server and we use the winter wonderland mod to melt snow faster. Recently I went to the end for the first time and when I got in the server crashed. The crash report seems to indicate the problem is with the winter wonderland mod; thus, we removed the mod from both client and server-side, along with the configs. But, the crash still persists and points to winter wonderland as the problem even though the mod and its configs are gone. The other guys are fine when they're in the server, but whenever I join the server crashes since I'm in the end. Any ideas what this might be? Attached is the crash report. 

crash-2018-12-23_19.21.54-server.txt

Edited by Zoom_226

15 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

The Winter Wonderland mod is still installed.

Thats weird..I just talked to the person who runs our dedicated server and he confirmed he took the mod and dragged it from the mod folder onto the desktop and deleted the configs. 

1 hour ago, diesieben07 said:

Then that is an outdated crash report, maybe. It is from yesterday, after all.

However, please post the latest debug log as described in the EAQ, to be sure.

Sadly the host of our server is away for a day or two, so he can't get it right now, he believes it is the latest crash report, but he will double check and I will post it as soon as I get it. 

On 12/24/2018 at 10:38 AM, diesieben07 said:

Then that is an outdated crash report, maybe. It is from yesterday, after all.

However, please post the latest debug log as described in the EAQ, to be sure.

The server host confirmed that that was the latest crash report, from after we removed the mod. 

3 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Again: Please post the debug log as described in the EAQ.

Never mind we found the problem! It was a problem with linux that wasn't uninstalling the mod. Thank you anyways! We will just have to live without the end I suppose, the mod just conflicts with it.