[1.12.2] How to use a Universal Bucket in a crafting recipe?

RadioactiveRambo

I have created a fluid with a Universal Bucket and now I'm trying to make a crafting recipe for the bucket. So far I've learned that I cannot use the JSON recipe notation for Universal Buckets but that I can access the Universal Bucket for my fluid using FluidUtil.getFilledBucket(new FluidStack(FluidInit.CHOCOLATE_MILK, 1)) and I should use it in a GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(). However, I just can't get it to work. Can you please help me figure out how to make a crafting recipe for: 1 * minecraft:milk_bucket + 1 * minecraft:cocoa_beans = 1 * [Universal Bucket for CHOCOLATE_MILK]?

• 1 year later...
On 2/4/2019 at 2:19 PM, RadioactiveRambo said:

Thank you diesieben07. That works perfectly.

It took me a while to get it working because of other errors related to version differences (1.12 vs 1.13), but that had nothing to do with the Universal Bucket or fluid.

KecAYwP.png

send code plz

5 hours ago, ninjatdx said:

send code plz

First of all, that's never gonna work.

Second, this thread is more than a year old. Don't necro old threads, make your own.

Edited by larsgerrits

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

• Guest locked this topic