• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• And how do you propose to change the amount of hunger restored? See what kind of stack and remove or add the required amount? And that about things of other mods?
    • Ohh ok, i see, is there anyway i can use Bukkit Plugins?
    • I see what you are saying but the method I would use is private
    • Hello, i just made an item. It shall make a text when right clicked. And then when it is right clicked again it shall make the next one. How can i do this. My code can be found here.https://github.com/zOnlyKroks/1.15.2_Items_on_a_Stick/blob/master/src/main/java/com/zOnlyKroks/ItemsOnStick/items/mrlimneritemonastick/MrLimnerOnAStickItem.java Lg, zOnlyKroks
    • So I'm following Cadiboo's 1.15.2 guide, and I'm getting an error that I can't seem to find a solution for.   In the guide, you're supposed to add this code to the build.gradle file: // Process resources on build processResources { // This will ensure that this task is redone when the versions change. inputs.property 'version', project.version // Replace stuff in mods.toml, nothing else from(sourceSets.main.resources.srcDirs) { include 'META-INF/mods.toml' // Replace version expand 'version':project.version } // Copy everything else except the mods.toml from(sourceSets.main.resources.srcDirs) { exclude 'META-INF/mods.toml' } }   And edit the mods.toml file so that the mod version given in build.gradle will show up in the mod info screen in minecraft.   However, with everything changed, when I try to run runClient, I get this error: Could not copy file 'D:\Programming\eclipse-workspace\TestingMod\src\main\resources\META-INF\mods.toml' to 'D:\Programming\eclipse-workspace\TestingMod\build\resources\main\META-INF\mods.toml'.   Here's the stacktrace (I could not find a spoiler tag, sorry): > Task :processResources FAILED FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':processResources'. > Could not copy file 'D:\Programming\eclipse-workspace\TestingMod\src\main\resources\META-INF\mods.toml' to 'D:\Programming\eclipse-workspace\TestingMod\build\resources\main\META-INF\mods.toml'. * Try: Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. * Exception is: org.gradle.api.tasks.TaskExecutionException: Execution failed for task ':processResources'. at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.executeActions(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:110) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.execute(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:77) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.OutputDirectoryCreatingTaskExecuter.execute(OutputDirectoryCreatingTaskExecuter.java:51) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.SkipUpToDateTaskExecuter.execute(SkipUpToDateTaskExecuter.java:59) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ResolveTaskOutputCachingStateExecuter.execute(ResolveTaskOutputCachingStateExecuter.java:54) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ValidatingTaskExecuter.execute(ValidatingTaskExecuter.java:59) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.SkipEmptySourceFilesTaskExecuter.execute(SkipEmptySourceFilesTaskExecuter.java:101) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.FinalizeInputFilePropertiesTaskExecuter.execute(FinalizeInputFilePropertiesTaskExecuter.java:44) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.CleanupStaleOutputsExecuter.execute(CleanupStaleOutputsExecuter.java:91) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ResolveTaskArtifactStateTaskExecuter.execute(ResolveTaskArtifactStateTaskExecuter.java:62) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.SkipTaskWithNoActionsExecuter.execute(SkipTaskWithNoActionsExecuter.java:59) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.SkipOnlyIfTaskExecuter.execute(SkipOnlyIfTaskExecuter.java:54) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteAtMostOnceTaskExecuter.execute(ExecuteAtMostOnceTaskExecuter.java:43) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.CatchExceptionTaskExecuter.execute(CatchExceptionTaskExecuter.java:34) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.EventFiringTaskExecuter$1.run(EventFiringTaskExecuter.java:51) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor$RunnableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:301) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor$RunnableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:293) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:175) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:91) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DelegatingBuildOperationExecutor.run(DelegatingBuildOperationExecutor.java:31) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.EventFiringTaskExecuter.execute(EventFiringTaskExecuter.java:46) at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.LocalTaskInfoExecutor.execute(LocalTaskInfoExecutor.java:42) at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskExecutionGraph$BuildOperationAwareWorkItemExecutor.execute(DefaultTaskExecutionGraph.java:277) at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskExecutionGraph$BuildOperationAwareWorkItemExecutor.execute(DefaultTaskExecutionGraph.java:262) at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskPlanExecutor$ExecutorWorker$1.execute(DefaultTaskPlanExecutor.java:135) at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskPlanExecutor$ExecutorWorker$1.execute(DefaultTaskPlanExecutor.java:130) at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskPlanExecutor$ExecutorWorker.execute(DefaultTaskPlanExecutor.java:200) at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskPlanExecutor$ExecutorWorker.executeWithWork(DefaultTaskPlanExecutor.java:191) at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskPlanExecutor$ExecutorWorker.run(DefaultTaskPlanExecutor.java:130) at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ExecutorPolicy$CatchAndRecordFailures.onExecute(ExecutorPolicy.java:63) at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ManagedExecutorImpl$1.run(ManagedExecutorImpl.java:46) at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ThreadFactoryImpl$ManagedThreadRunnable.run(ThreadFactoryImpl.java:55) Caused by: org.gradle.api.GradleException: Could not copy file 'D:\Programming\eclipse-workspace\TestingMod\src\main\resources\META-INF\mods.toml' to 'D:\Programming\eclipse-workspace\TestingMod\build\resources\main\META-INF\mods.toml'. at org.gradle.api.internal.file.AbstractFileTreeElement.copyTo(AbstractFileTreeElement.java:79) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.DefaultFileCopyDetails.copyTo(DefaultFileCopyDetails.java:109) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.FileCopyAction$FileCopyDetailsInternalAction.processFile(FileCopyAction.java:44) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.NormalizingCopyActionDecorator$1$1.processFile(NormalizingCopyActionDecorator.java:66) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.DuplicateHandlingCopyActionDecorator$1$1.processFile(DuplicateHandlingCopyActionDecorator.java:60) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.CopyFileVisitorImpl.processFile(CopyFileVisitorImpl.java:62) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.CopyFileVisitorImpl.visitFile(CopyFileVisitorImpl.java:46) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.collections.jdk7.Jdk7DirectoryWalker$1.visitFile(Jdk7DirectoryWalker.java:86) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.collections.jdk7.Jdk7DirectoryWalker$1.visitFile(Jdk7DirectoryWalker.java:59) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.collections.jdk7.Jdk7DirectoryWalker.walkDir(Jdk7DirectoryWalker.java:59) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.collections.DirectoryFileTree.walkDir(DirectoryFileTree.java:154) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.collections.DirectoryFileTree.visitFrom(DirectoryFileTree.java:132) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.collections.DirectoryFileTree.visit(DirectoryFileTree.java:117) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.collections.FileTreeAdapter.visit(FileTreeAdapter.java:117) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.CompositeFileTree.visit(CompositeFileTree.java:93) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.CopySpecActionImpl.execute(CopySpecActionImpl.java:39) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.CopySpecActionImpl.execute(CopySpecActionImpl.java:24) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.DefaultCopySpec$DefaultCopySpecResolver.walk(DefaultCopySpec.java:707) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.DefaultCopySpec$DefaultCopySpecResolver.walk(DefaultCopySpec.java:709) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.DefaultCopySpec$DefaultCopySpecResolver.walk(DefaultCopySpec.java:709) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.DefaultCopySpec.walk(DefaultCopySpec.java:513) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.DelegatingCopySpecInternal.walk(DelegatingCopySpecInternal.java:282) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.CopySpecBackedCopyActionProcessingStream.process(CopySpecBackedCopyActionProcessingStream.java:38) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.DuplicateHandlingCopyActionDecorator$1.process(DuplicateHandlingCopyActionDecorator.java:44) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.NormalizingCopyActionDecorator$1.process(NormalizingCopyActionDecorator.java:57) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.FileCopyAction.execute(FileCopyAction.java:35) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.NormalizingCopyActionDecorator.execute(NormalizingCopyActionDecorator.java:53) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.DuplicateHandlingCopyActionDecorator.execute(DuplicateHandlingCopyActionDecorator.java:42) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.CopyActionExecuter.execute(CopyActionExecuter.java:40) at org.gradle.api.tasks.AbstractCopyTask.copy(AbstractCopyTask.java:179) at org.gradle.language.jvm.tasks.ProcessResources.copy(ProcessResources.java:35) at org.gradle.internal.reflect.JavaMethod.invoke(JavaMethod.java:73) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.taskfactory.StandardTaskAction.doExecute(StandardTaskAction.java:46) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.taskfactory.StandardTaskAction.execute(StandardTaskAction.java:39) at org.gradle.api.internal.project.taskfactory.StandardTaskAction.execute(StandardTaskAction.java:26) at org.gradle.api.internal.AbstractTask$TaskActionWrapper.execute(AbstractTask.java:801) at org.gradle.api.internal.AbstractTask$TaskActionWrapper.execute(AbstractTask.java:768) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter$1.run(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:131) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor$RunnableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:301) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor$RunnableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:293) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:175) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:91) at org.gradle.internal.operations.DelegatingBuildOperationExecutor.run(DelegatingBuildOperationExecutor.java:31) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.executeAction(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:120) at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.executeActions(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:99) ... 31 more Caused by: groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: file for class: SimpleTemplateScript1 at SimpleTemplateScript1.run(SimpleTemplateScript1.groovy:1) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.FilterChain$3.transform(FilterChain.java:121) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.FilterChain$3.transform(FilterChain.java:110) at org.gradle.api.internal.ChainingTransformer.transform(ChainingTransformer.java:37) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.FilterChain.transform(FilterChain.java:56) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.FilterChain.transform(FilterChain.java:64) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.DefaultFileCopyDetails.open(DefaultFileCopyDetails.java:93) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.AbstractFileTreeElement.copyTo(AbstractFileTreeElement.java:56) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.copy.DefaultFileCopyDetails.copyTo(DefaultFileCopyDetails.java:101) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.AbstractFileTreeElement.copyFile(AbstractFileTreeElement.java:93) at org.gradle.api.internal.file.AbstractFileTreeElement.copyTo(AbstractFileTreeElement.java:74) ... 75 more   My build.gradle and mods.toml are pretty much unchanged except for the things done in the tutorial.   Even though I know how to code, I'm new to Minecraft modding and not familiar with Gradle, so I am a bit stuck here. I'm using Eclipse, if that makes a difference or not.   Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)