my game keeps crashing

anus347

• Guest locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • im stuck in a problem whit BlockEntities i cannot solve so im trying to work around it but in the less complex way possible  i think is posible to store data to the minecraft world  in older versions people talk about  WordDataSave i dont find anything about it for 1.20.4  i find a tutorial for player capability in 1.19    here is an event      //########## ########## ########## ##########     @SubscribeEvent     public static void onAttachCapabilitiesPlayer(AttachCapabilitiesEvent<Entity> event) {         if(event.getObject() instanceof Player) {             if(!event.getObject().getCapability(PlayerThirstProvider.PLAYER_THIRST).isPresent()) {                 event.addCapability(new ResourceLocation(mercmod.MOD_ID, "properties"), new PlayerThirstProvider());             }         }     }  soo i made this      //########## ########## ########## ##########     @SubscribeEvent     public static void onAttachCapabilitiesLevel(AttachCapabilitiesEvent<Level> event) {     } i think i can do some witchcraft  here  but is many things don't understand  to start whit i dont get yet how to recall the saved data from a BlockEntity  the handler still in progress the plan is to make a Map to store nbt data using the block coordinates as index later store that map as a big nbt      ########## any way the question is if theres alredy a tutorial for 1.20.4 for this ?? or some alredy working code from someone else doing something similar ?           
    • I tried this, and found out that Oculus is the mod that is crashing the game. I have removed it, and it now works fine! Thanks!
    • Hi @DanielderErbauer, I arrived here as I have the "as it does not exist in Block{minecraft:air}" error in a modpack I am trying to start. It's a long-shot, I know, but as the post that led this to being solved is missing, can I ask if you may recall what it said? Thanks in advance
    • Hm yeah sorry, not seeing anything else that's sticking out, I'd need to debug myself probably. Do you have a github or bitbucket repo? I could poke around when I have time to see what the problem might be.
    • looking around for the capabilities thing i found a piece of code and find this piece of code  //########## ########## ########## ########## @SubscribeEvent public static void addCustomTrades(VillagerTradesEvent event) { if(event.getType() == VillagerProfession.FLETCHER) { System.out.println("\n\n### VillagerProfession.FLETCHER \n\n");//<----------- Int2ObjectMap<List<VillagerTrades.ItemListing>> trades = event.getTrades(); ItemStack stack = new ItemStack(ItemInit.ARROW_STEEL.get(), 16); int villagerLevel = 1; trades.get(villagerLevel).add((trader, rand) -> new MerchantOffer( new ItemStack(Items.EMERALD, 2), stack,1,3,0.02F)); } if(event.getType() == VillagerProfession.TOOLSMITH) { System.out.println("\n\n### VillagerProfession.TOOLSMITH \n\n");//<----------- Int2ObjectMap<List<VillagerTrades.ItemListing>> trades = event.getTrades(); ItemStack stack = new ItemStack(ItemInit.INGOT_STEEL.get(), 1); int villagerLevel = 1; trades.get(villagerLevel).add((trader, rand) -> new MerchantOffer( new ItemStack(Items.EMERALD, 2), stack,10,8,0.02F)); } } //########## ########## ########## ########## the event is aknoledge and execute when the maps load  ### VillagerProfession.FLETCHER  ### VillagerProfession.TOOLSMITH  //########## But is not working      is a random piece of code is not working  could it be than this code is old 1.18 and no valid anymore for 1.20.4 or the thing are this numbers  stack,10,8,0.02F));  i dont know what this numbers means    ########## the question is ¿how to add things to the villager traders    thanks for your attention               
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.