Several mods won't show up in the mods thing on the title

striker1919

So I'm not a huge nerd when it comes to mods, but what I do know comes from friends. Anyways, there are a few mods that I have trouble with. The Hidden Doors Mod, which I read on the forum page requires ModLoader, but from research I found FML is a substitute of that. Either way, when I put it into the mods folder Forge doesn't pick it up. Also, I have tried the DamageIndicators Mod, Car Mod, Pet Bat Mod, InstantMassiveStructures Mod, and the DivineRPG mod. None work. Also, when I use Not Enough Items, I put CodeChickenCore and NEI jars in the coremods folder, as the website says, and a folder of it in the mods folder. It works in MultiPlayer, but crashes my SinglePlayer worlds* when I try to go in them. I am absolutely positive that I have the most recent update for Forge, so I don't what the problem is. Help????

Thanks, striker1919

*This is the beginning of the crash report that comes up(I'm on a Mac, just by the way)

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Exception in server tick loop

It also says to include a copy of this:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// You're mean.

Time: 4/6/13 3:41 PM

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: codechicken.core.packet.PacketCustom.sendToPlayer(Lnet/minecraft/entity/player/EntityPlayer;)V

at codechicken.nei.NEISPH.sendHasServerSideTo(NEISPH.java:328)

at codechicken.nei.ServerHandler.onPlayerLogin(ServerHandler.java:167)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.onPlayerLogin(GameRegistry.java:354)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePlayerLogin(FMLNetworkHandler.java:294)

at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72355_a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:150)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:97)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:674)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:570)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:468)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.5.1

Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.8.3

Java Version: 1.6.0_43, Apple Inc.

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.

Memory: 468435456 bytes (446 MB) / 581435392 bytes (554 MB) up to 1065025536 bytes (1015 MB)

JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xbootclasspath/a:/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaApplicationLauncher.framework/Resources/LauncherSupport.jar -Xms512M -Xmx1024M

AABB Pool Size: 2305 (129080 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2305 (129080 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 1, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63

FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.8.611 Minecraft Forge 7.7.1.611 10 mods loaded, 10 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Damoniy [The Ether] (Ether1) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Lanterns [Lanterns] (Lanterns 1.2 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

LegendGear [LegendGear] (NMcCoy-LegendGear-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Backpack [backpack] (backpack-1.7.8-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ParachuteMod [Parachute Mod] (parachute-1.5.1-forge-600.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 1972 (110432 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1972 (110432 bytes; 0 MB) used

Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['striker1919'/211, l='Aidan's Mac World', x=-111.87, y=68.00, z=168.05]]

Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'