Forge 1.12.2 Resolution + GUI problem

Szlitzer

So i need some help with my Forge 1.12.2. Im a pretty new started MC player. Have used it for wynncraft for about 1.5 weeks now. Today i heard about a mod that you can use with Forge 1.12.2. So i installed that and the mod, it worked prefectly, i enjoyed it very much working with 1920x1080 240Hz. So i played a fue hours, switched out of the game etc. One time when i accidentally switched out and in fast the resolution just changed. Everything became big. And the "Center" of the GUI where the aim/crosshair is was up to the far right. But this is only in fullscreen mode, when in windowed its allright.

(This is after i fixed resolution)

1009183606_Namnls.thumb.png.354fbe523f17bb6c2aaa046bd90061b2.png

Now i did everything to try to fix this, ive done the following:

1. Uninstall MC, remove all traces of the mods and forge, MC etc. Restart computer, reinstall everything start game try out, install forge and mods. Didn't work same issue as soon as i start.

2. I did the same again, without installing any mods, only the Forge and same problem persisted. I tried to start MC standard 1.14.4 its working allright as before. 100% its the forge 1.12.2 that has the issue. 

3. So i tried to fix the resolution in the Launcher before launch, resolution changes, but the "Middle" of the screen is still up to the far right.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Forgot to say that when i choose "Verson" in the MC launcher, the Forge changed name to "Unnamed installation" and i can no longer delete it. It was the same before. This happends when i start it for the first time.

Now how can i resolve this, any good ideas? I really would love to be able to use this and i have no idea what to do. Google dosn't seem to know this.

Thankful for all help provided

/Szlitzer

Edited by Szlitzer
More info.

• 1 month later...
  • Guest locked this topic