Forge Hanging Up at 5/7

Jay_Sable

Hello everyone,

So, I started using MultiMC yesterday, and I downloaded a modpack called Aion Revolutions for 1.12.2. After launching it successfully by giving it a maximum of 8096 MiB of RAM, I got a world loaded and tested it out. The performance was a bit sub-par for my liking, so I looked into how to make a heavily-modded Minecraft run better. I was pointed towards openj9 instead of HotSpot for the JVM, and decided to give it a go. I changed nothing else in the launcher settings, and the game hung up on 2/7 when I first tried. After a bit of time, I found that I needed to update Forge to support openj9 without freezing, and did so. Now, however, I have run into another issue. The game freezes up at 5/7 on Forge, at 57/209 each time. When it freezes, it is on Post-Initialization of Forge Multipart CBE. However, the log is still on Immersive Engineering. I let the launcher sit for 10 minutes hoping for it to properly crash, however it never did. The log that it has is attached, in hopes of some answer lying in it. I appreciate any help with this!

System Information:

RAM: 16 GB

CPU: i7-7700K

GPU: GTX 1080 AMP Extreme

Minecraft Information:
MultiMC Install: HDD

Version: 1.12.2

Forge Version: 14.23.5.2846

JVM: openj9 (freezes) / HotSpot (launches successfully)

Java Version: AdoptOpenJDK: jdk-8.0.222.10-openj9 (freezes) / Java: jre1.8.0_221 (launches successfully)

Log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1c3acOCInBqfYzycJnmkUtwjSWzVfdGrttzeJXPLntdk (It wouldn't let me upload it to this site.)

Edited by Jay_Sable
Wrong link