Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FG 2.3 setupCiWorkspace Failure


Leo3418
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello all,

 

It seems that the recent commits to ForgeGradle 2.3 has broken the setupCiWorkspace task:

$ ./gradlew setupCiWorkspace

 

> Configure project :
This mapping 'snapshot_20171003' was designed for MC 1.12! Use at your own peril.
#################################################
         ForgeGradle 2.3-SNAPSHOT-5ce6d6f3        
  https://github.com/MinecraftForge/ForgeGradle  
#################################################
                 Powered by MCP                  
             http://modcoderpack.com             
     by: Searge, ProfMobius, R4wk, ZeuX          
     Fesh0r, IngisKahn, bspkrs, LexManos         
#################################################
> Task :deobfCompileDummyTask
> Task :getVersionJson
Download https://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.12.2-14.23.5.2768/forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768.pom
Download https://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.12.2-14.23.5.2768/forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768-userdev.jar
> Task :extractUserdev
> Task :downloadClient
> Task :downloadServer
> Task :splitServerJar
> Task :mergeJars
> Task :applyBinaryPatches FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':applyBinaryPatches'.
> There is a binary discrepency between the expected input class net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.layers.LayerHeldItem (ccc) and the actual class. Checksum on disk is da0f6687, in patch 5f7c661a. Things are probably about to go very wrong. Did you put something into the jar file?
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 41s
8 actionable tasks: 8 executed

 

As shown in the log, the ForgeGradle revision was 5ce6d6f. The last revision I used that worked normally is 7764e3e.

I was able to reproduce this problem with both Gradle 2.14 and 4.9 (Gradle wrapper was used in both cases), on OpenJDK 1.8.0_222 64-bit Server VM.

 

The setupDecompWorkspace task works fine. I understand it if anyone suggests using that task instead, but I do hope that the setupCiWorkspace task could work as well because I prefer to use it in the CI build environment of my mod project.

How can this issue be fixed?

 

Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Posts

    • i found it guys
    • So i just bought a RLcraft server for me and my friends to play on. I launched it and it is working fine but it tells me that i need to download all the mods i go to mods and press "minecraft forge" and nothing shows up that i can open files. If anyone have a suggestion i would need the help. This is the server hosting i  used 
    • i did it in 1.12.2 not walking for me can anyone help me get it pls???  
    • Got the rotation working. I had to look at LivingEntityRenderer#render and setupRotations a little more closely, and I realized that I needed to change the custom entity's yBodyRot and yBodyRotO.  private static boolean renderingCustomEntity = false; private static CustomEntity customEntity; private static void refreshCustomEntity(LocalPlayer localPlayer, LivingEntity livingEntity) { if (customEntity == null || customEntity.isRemoved()) { customEntity = ModEntities.CUSTOM_ENTITY.get().create(localPlayer.clientLevel); } if (!customEntity.level.dimension().equals(livingEntity.level.dimension())) { customEntity.discard(); } } @SubscribeEvent public static void replaceMobModel(RenderLivingEvent.Pre<LivingEntity, EntityModel<LivingEntity>> event) { LocalPlayer localPlayer = Minecraft.getInstance().player; if (localPlayer != null && event.getEntity() instanceof Mob mob) { if (/* put your own condition here */) { if (!renderingCustomEntity) { try { renderingCustomEntity = true; event.setCanceled(true); refreshCustomEntity(localPlayer, mob); // (truth be told, my custom entity does not have a "head", so these lines aren't needed) // customEntity.setYHeadRot(mob.getYHeadRot()); // customEntity.yHeadRotO = mob.yHeadRotO; customEntity.setYBodyRot(mob.yBodyRot); customEntity.yBodyRotO = mob.yBodyRotO; customEntity.setPose(mob.getPose()); Minecraft.getInstance().getEntityRenderDispatcher().getRenderer(customEntity).render( customEntity, customEntity.yBodyRot, event.getPartialTick(), event.getPoseStack(), event.getMultiBufferSource(), event.getPackedLight() ); } finally { renderingCustomEntity = false; } } } } }   As shown in my code, if the mob whose model is replaced moves to a different dimension, I unload the custom entity with Entity#discard and then reinitialize it on the next tick. I wonder if I also have to unload the custom entity when the mob it is "replacing" dies.
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.