• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I'm having issues modifying the loot table specifically for the coral blocks. I have a global loot modifier set up that works for other blocks (cobblestone, gravel, etc), however it does not work on the coral blocks. I assume that it has something to do with the conditions already set in the loot table. I notice that when I mine coral blocks with a silk touch pickaxe my loot modifier is run, but when attempting to mine it with a custom item (my hammer) it does not work. I attempted to modify the table as follows: { "type": "minecraft:block", "pools": [ { "rolls": 1, "entries": [ { "type": "minecraft:alternatives", "children": [ { "type": "minecraft:item", "conditions": [ { "condition": "minecraft:alternative", "terms": [ { "condition": "minecraft:match_tool", "predicate": { "tag": "exnihilosequentia:hammer" } }, { "condition": "minecraft:match_tool", "predicate": { "enchantments": [ { "enchantment": "minecraft:silk_touch", "levels": { "min": 1 } } ] } } ] } ], "name": "minecraft:tube_coral_block" }, { "type": "minecraft:item", "conditions": [ { "condition": "minecraft:survives_explosion" } ], "name": "minecraft:dead_tube_coral_block" } ] } ] } ] }   For the predicate that I added, I did add the tag I specified and my items are registered to that tag.   What am I missing to get this to work?   (Also, sorry about the big code block, I've forgotten how to do spoilers....)
    • I moved it to ClientProxy like so: package com.budrunbun.lavalamp.proxy; import com.budrunbun.lavalamp.container.ModContainers; import com.budrunbun.lavalamp.renderer.DisplayFreezerRenderer; import com.budrunbun.lavalamp.renderer.ShelfBlockRenderer; import com.budrunbun.lavalamp.screen.CheeseGeneratorScreen; import com.budrunbun.lavalamp.tileentity.DisplayFreezerTileEntity; import com.budrunbun.lavalamp.tileentity.ShelfTileEntity; import net.minecraft.client.gui.ScreenManager; import net.minecraftforge.fml.client.registry.ClientRegistry; public class ClientProxy implements IProxy { @Override public void init() { ScreenManager.registerFactory(ModContainers.CHEESE_GENERATOR_CONTAINER, CheeseGeneratorScreen::new); ClientRegistry.bindTileEntitySpecialRenderer(ShelfTileEntity.class, new ShelfBlockRenderer()); ClientRegistry.bindTileEntitySpecialRenderer(DisplayFreezerTileEntity.class, new DisplayFreezerRenderer()); } } but error is the same
    • First of all, thanks for answeing!    Yup, I think I'm gonna try to create somethig that check that if a block is a leaf/log then it places my custom vine on it. It's gonna be a challenge but I'll eventually figure it out, I hope. I'll relpy on this topic in case I need help with that. Thank you for the hint!
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • Hello. I'm very new to modding, and I have 1 simple item in my mod. When I try to run the client, it loads for a second and then crashes.   Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/kZjqn48R   Thanks.  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)