Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Get the Block an Entity is Standing On [1.14.4]

ZyEx

IBlockReader#getBlockState(new BlockPos(entity.getPosX(), (Math.ceil(entity.getPosY()) - 1), entity.getPosZ()).getBlock().getClass();

With the current mappings this is

IBlockReader#getBlockState(new BlockPos(entity.func_226277_ct_(), (Math.ceil(entity.func_226278_cu_()) - 1), entity.func_226281_cx_())).getBlock().getClass();

The Math.ceil(y) - 1 is to ensure that you get the block that you're standing on, not the block below (So if you're standing on a carpet/trapdoor you'll get that block rather than the block under it)

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Whenever I try to start my server I get this crash: [14:05:21] [main/FATAL]: Failed to start the minecraft server com.google.gson.JsonParseException: Error loading registry data: Not a valid resource location: #minecraft:infiniburn_end Non [a-z0-9_.-] character in namespace of location: #minecraft:infiniburn_end         at net.minecraft.core.RegistryAccess.m_175498_(RegistryAccess.java:156) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2390!/:?]         at java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Optional.java:178) ~[?:?]         at net.minecraft.core.RegistryAccess.m_175503_(RegistryAccess.java:155) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2390!/:?]         at net.minecraft.core.RegistryAccess.m_175500_(RegistryAccess.java:146) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2390!/:?]         at net.minecraft.resources.RegistryReadOps.m_195841_(RegistryReadOps.java:37) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2390!/:?]         at net.minecraft.resources.RegistryReadOps.m_179866_(RegistryReadOps.java:31) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2390!/:?]         at net.minecraft.server.Main.main(Main.java:161) ~[server-1.18.1-20211210.034407-srg.jar%2390!/:?]         at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]         at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?]         at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?]         at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.targets.CommonServerLaunchHandler.lambda$launchService$0(CommonServerLaunchHandler.java:46) ~[fmlloader-1.18.1-39.0.75.jar%2361!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) ~[modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%2343!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:53) ~[modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%2343!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:71) ~[modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%2343!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:106) ~[modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%2343!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) ~[modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%2343!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) ~[modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%2343!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) ~[modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%2343!/:?]         at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:149) ~[bootstraplauncher-1.0.0.jar:?]         at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]         at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77) ~[?:?]         at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568) ~[?:?]         at org.jmt.mcmt.modlauncher.FastUtilTransformerService.argumentValues(FastUtilTransformerService.java:200) ~[jmt_mcmt-1.18.1-0.24.2-118-packaged.jar%2375!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.lambda$offerArgumentResultsToServices$5(TransformationServicesHandler.java:80) ~[modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?]         at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:183) ~[?:?]         at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:197) ~[?:?]         at java.util.HashMap$ValueSpliterator.forEachRemaining(HashMap.java:1779) ~[?:?]         at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:509) ~[?:?]         at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499) ~[?:?]         at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:150) ~[?:?]         at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:173) ~[?:?]         at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234) ~[?:?]         at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:596) ~[?:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.offerArgumentResultsToServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:80) ~[modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.ArgumentHandler.processArguments(ArgumentHandler.java:71) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.processArguments(TransformationServicesHandler.java:68) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformationServicesHandler.initializeTransformationServices(TransformationServicesHandler.java:50) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:87) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:77) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:26) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?]         at cpw.mods.modlauncher.BootstrapLaunchConsumer.accept(BootstrapLaunchConsumer.java:23) [modlauncher-9.1.0.jar%235!/:?]         at cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher.main(BootstrapLauncher.java:149) [bootstraplauncher-1.0.0.jar:?] container@pterodactyl~ Server marked as offline... [Game2 Daemon]: ---------- Detected server process in a crashed state! ---------- [Game2 Daemon]: Exit code: 1 [Game2 Daemon]: Out of memory: false [Game2 Daemon]: Aborting automatic restart, last crash occurred less than 120 seconds ago.
    • why, you have Event instance so call the getters we all have the code of the Event the Event exist to perform an action at a specific 'time'/'action' in the game what are you talking about
    • I am sorry, but I have zero idea what you are trying to say.
    • Thanks for the tip, I managed to get the data I wanted in the return parameters of the listened event. Here is part of the code @SubscribeEvent public static void Demo02(LivingHurtEvent event) { System.out.println("sadawedawdawdawdadwa" + '\n' + event.getAmount()); }  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.