How do I debug a server side mod?

I'm working on a server-side mod but I can't figure out how to debug it.

When I run "startserver.bat" and then start the client through Eclipse in debug mode, it tells me that "the mod testBlocks was not found on the server"...

I've tried the following:

@NetworkMod(clientSideRequired=false, serverSideRequired=true)

@NetworkMod(clientSideRequired=true, serverSideRequired=true)

but for whatever reason, the server doesn't see the mod's source code.

Eclipse has a server launcher, also you have the @Mod annotation and don't have a stray @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT) correct?

I do have the @Mod annotation and I actually don't have any Side.CLIENT yet and I have @NetworkMod with clientSideRequired=false, serverSideRequired=true.

Also I assume when you say Eclipse has a launcher that you're not talking about the batch file?

• 4 months later...

I know this is an old topic but it's still relevant since I actually took a break from modding.

I'm unable to get the server running in Eclipse because in my modLoad() function it crashes when it tries to create an instance of my block:

smartlightBlock = new BlockSmartLight(cfg.getBlockId(false), false);

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient

I believe that the server doesn't actually handle blocks/items and such... Don't quote me on that though.

I am Mew. The Legendary Psychic. I behave oddly and am always playing practical jokes.

I have also found that I really love making extremely long and extremely but sometimes not so descriptive variables. Sort of like what I just did there xD

I believe that the server doesn't actually handle blocks/items and such... Don't quote me on that though.

That may be true, not sure myself.

I technically don't want to debug the server. What I want to do is debug my mod while connected to a server. Problem is I can't start the server through Eclipse and if I start the server with "startserver.bat" (in the MCP folder) and then run the client through Eclipse it can't connect due to "missing mods".

I don't see how I could be missing mods since the MCP server only runs Forge which is also what's running in Eclipse.

Try this and see if this works for you:

Save all the code and run the client to make sure it compiles and runs in SSP mode.  Exit.

Open the command prompt/shell etc and go into the forge/mcp directory and run the recompile script, then the reobsfucate script.  After doing that you can run the server from eclipse and then start the client from eclipse afterwards and connect to the server.

In Eclipse next to the run button there should be a little down arrow ( right hand side of the button ). Click that and it will do a drop down menu with two options, Client and Server ( Note this is only when in the MCP environment ). All you have to do is click the Server option and it will launch the server. Then, once it is running, click that arrow again and run the client in debug mode ( using the arrow to the right of the debug option of course :P ) and then connect to the server. Easily done.

I am Mew. The Legendary Psychic. I behave oddly and am always playing practical jokes.

I have also found that I really love making extremely long and extremely but sometimes not so descriptive variables. Sort of like what I just did there xD

@Axlen

Thanks but I was looking to be able to test without having to compile, reobfuscate, etc.

@Mew

Right, that's when it crashes. As soon as I launch the server from within Eclipse it throws the NoClassDefFoundError about "WorldClient" that I mentioned earlier. It is pointing to my mod's base file at the line that creates the "new BlockSmartLight()". Strange thing is that in my constructor I don't do anything except set the creative tab.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • my game crash before my main screen load  logs: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // My bad. Time: 5/3/24 5:28 PM Description: Rendering overlay java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering overlay     at xaero.common.events.ModEvents.handleTextureStitchEventPost(ModEvents.java:24) ~[?:21.22.3] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler_1173_ModEvents_handleTextureStitchEventPost_Post.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:80) ~[eventbus-2.2.1-service.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:258) ~[eventbus-2.2.1-service.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:168) ~[?:31.2] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$postEvent$31(ModLoader.java:260) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader$$Lambda$18284/2011153431.accept(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.HashMap.forEach(HashMap.java:1280) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.forEachModContainer(ModList.java:218) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.postEvent(ModLoader.java:260) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.onTextureStitchedPost(ForgeHooksClient.java:202) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.AtlasTexture.func_215260_a(AtlasTexture.java:81) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.SpriteUploader.func_212853_a_(SourceFile:47) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.SpriteUploader.func_212853_a_(SourceFile:13) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.resources.ReloadListener.func_215269_a(SourceFile:13) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at net.minecraft.client.resources.ReloadListener$$Lambda$18784/2048749382.accept(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:656) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:632) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$20979/1812430587.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(SourceFile:94) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$18775/433725268.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:529) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:653) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:632) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:474) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:561) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:635) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$20979/1812430587.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(SourceFile:94) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$18775/433725268.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:529) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:653) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:632) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:474) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:561) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:635) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$20979/1812430587.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(SourceFile:94) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$18775/433725268.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:529) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:653) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:632) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:474) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:561) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:635) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$20979/1812430587.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(SourceFile:94) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$18775/433725268.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:529) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:653) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:632) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:474) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:561) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:635) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$20979/1812430587.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(SourceFile:94) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$18775/433725268.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:529) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:653) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:632) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:474) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:561) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:635) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$20979/1812430587.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(SourceFile:94) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$18775/433725268.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:529) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:653) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:632) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:474) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:561) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:635) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager$$Lambda$21380/363163553.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.replayQueue(SourceFile:112) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.flipFrame(SourceFile:99) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraft.client.MainWindow.func_227802_e_(MainWindow.java:296) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:kubejs.mixins.json:MainWindowMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_195542_b(Minecraft.java:946) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:codechickenlib:IItemRenderer,xf:fml:randompatches:RandomPatches Minecraft Transformer,pl:mixin:APP:kubejs.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:ShaderCloseMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:553) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:codechickenlib:IItemRenderer,xf:fml:randompatches:RandomPatches Minecraft Transformer,pl:mixin:APP:kubejs.mixins.json:MinecraftMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:ShaderCloseMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:204) [?:?] {re:classloading}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51) [forge-1.15.2-31.2.57.jar:31.2] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$492/523699314.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.15.2-31.2.57.jar:31.2] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-5.1.2.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-5.1.2.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-5.1.2.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:81) [modlauncher-5.1.2.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:65) [modlauncher-5.1.2.jar:?] {re:classloading} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at xaero.common.events.ModEvents.handleTextureStitchEventPost(ModEvents.java:24)     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler_1173_ModEvents_handleTextureStitchEventPost_Post.invoke(.dynamic)     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:80)     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:258)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.acceptEvent(FMLModContainer.java:168)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.lambda$postEvent$31(ModLoader.java:260)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader$$Lambda$18284/2011153431.accept(Unknown Source)     at java.util.HashMap.forEach(HashMap.java:1280)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModList.forEachModContainer(ModList.java:218)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModLoader.postEvent(ModLoader.java:260)     at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.onTextureStitchedPost(ForgeHooksClient.java:202)     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.AtlasTexture.func_215260_a(AtlasTexture.java:81)     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.SpriteUploader.func_212853_a_(SourceFile:47)     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.SpriteUploader.func_212853_a_(SourceFile:13)     at net.minecraft.client.resources.ReloadListener.func_215269_a(SourceFile:13)     at net.minecraft.client.resources.ReloadListener$$Lambda$18784/2048749382.accept(Unknown Source)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:656)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:632)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$20979/1812430587.run(Unknown Source)     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(SourceFile:94)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$18775/433725268.execute(Unknown Source)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:529)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:653)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:632)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:474)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:561)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:635)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$20979/1812430587.run(Unknown Source)     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(SourceFile:94)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$18775/433725268.execute(Unknown Source)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:529)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:653)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:632)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:474)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:561)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:635)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$20979/1812430587.run(Unknown Source)     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(SourceFile:94)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$18775/433725268.execute(Unknown Source)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:529)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:653)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:632)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:474)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:561)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:635)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$20979/1812430587.run(Unknown Source)     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(SourceFile:94)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$18775/433725268.execute(Unknown Source)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:529)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:653)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:632)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:474)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:561)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:635)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$20979/1812430587.run(Unknown Source)     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(SourceFile:94)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$18775/433725268.execute(Unknown Source)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:529)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:653)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:632)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:474)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:561)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:635)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219557_a(SourceFile:71)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$20979/1812430587.run(Unknown Source)     at net.minecraft.util.concurrent.ThreadTaskExecutor.execute(SourceFile:94)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader.func_219560_a(SourceFile:70)     at net.minecraft.resources.AsyncReloader$$Lambda$18775/433725268.execute(Unknown Source)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompletion.claim(CompletableFuture.java:529)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniAccept(CompletableFuture.java:653)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:632)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:474)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:561)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:635)     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:442)     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager$$Lambda$21380/363163553.execute(Unknown Source)     at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.replayQueue(SourceFile:112)     at com.mojang.blaze3d.systems.RenderSystem.flipFrame(SourceFile:99) -- Overlay render details -- Details:     Overlay name: net.minecraft.client.gui.ResourceLoadProgressGui Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.func_195458_a(GameRenderer.java:472)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_195542_b(Minecraft.java:924)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:553)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:204)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$492/523699314.call(Unknown Source)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:81)     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:65) -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.15.2     Minecraft Version ID: 1.15.2     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 8521013768 bytes (8126 MB) / 12884901888 bytes (12288 MB) up to 12884901888 bytes (12288 MB)     CPUs: 4     JVM Flags: 9 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx12G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     ModLauncher: 5.1.2+70+master.2845bb9     ModLauncher launch target: fmlclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          /mixin-0.8.2.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE          /eventbus-2.2.1-service.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.15.2-31.2.57.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.15.2-31.2.57.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          /accesstransformers-2.1.3-shadowed.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.15.2-31.2.57.jar capability_inject_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.15.2-31.2.57.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          /mixin-0.8.2.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          /forge-1.15.2-31.2.57.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          /_MixinBootstrap-1.1.0.jar mixinbootstrap TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML: 31.2     Forge: net.minecraftforge:31.2.57     FML Language Providers:          [email protected]         minecraft@1         [email protected]     Mod List:          supermartijn642configlib-1.0.9-mc1.15.jar SuperMartijn642's Config Lib {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         scenic-1.15.2-1.0.2.jar Scenic {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         refinedpipes-0.4.2.jar Refined Pipes {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         mcws-win-1.15.2-v1.0.2.jar Macaw's Windows {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         SilentMechanisms-1.15.2-0.8.0+59.jar Silent's Mechanisms {[email protected]+59 SIDED_SETUP}         windowlogging-mc1.15.2_v0.0.4.jar Windowlogging {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Neat 1.6-22.jar Neat {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         essentials-1.15.2-2.7.4.jar Essentials {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         BetterTitleScreen-1.15.2-1.9.jar Better Title Screen {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         ReAuth-1.14-1.15-3.8.1.jar ReAuth {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Powah-1.15.2-1.1.15.jar Powah {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         randompatches-1.15.2-1.22.1.1.jar RandomPatches {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Apotheosis-1.15.2-3.3.8.jar Apotheosis {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Hwyla-forge-1.10.8-B72_1.15.2.jar Waila {waila@version SIDED_SETUP}         SnowRealMagic-1.15.2-1.8.0.jar Snow! Real Magic! {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         JustEnoughResources-1.15.2-0.10.1.77.jar Just Enough Resources {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         mysticallib-1.15.2-2.0.1.jar Mystical Lib {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         supplementaries-1.15.2-0.9.27 .jar Supplementaries {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         refinedstorage-1.8.8.jar Refined Storage {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         structure-gel-api-1.15.2-1.1.0.jar Structure Gel API {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         PackMenu-1.15.2-1.2.8.jar Pack Menu {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         industrial-foregoing-1.15.2-2.3.3-e356e61.jar Industrial Foregoing {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         torchmaster-2.2.2.jar Torchmaster {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         BiomesOPlenty-1.15.2-10.0.0.366-universal.jar Biomes O' Plenty {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         phosphor-forge-mc1.15.2-0.5.2+build.4.jar Phosphor {[email protected]+build.4 SIDED_SETUP}         toughnessbar-5.0.jar Toughness Bar {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         mcw-trapdoors-1.0.3-mc1.15.2.jar Macaw's Trapdoors {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         SilentGear-1.15.2-1.11.4+187.jar Silent Gear {[email protected]+187 SIDED_SETUP}         fairylights-3.0.15-1.15.2.jar Fairy Lights {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         spark-forge.jar spark {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         curios-FORGE-1.15.2-2.0.2.7.jar Curios API {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Botania-r1.15-388.jar Botania {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         extlights-2.1.jar Extended Lights {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         neoncraft-1.1.jar Neon Craft {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         mcw-roofs-1.0.2-mc1.15.2_1.15.1.jar Macaw's Roofs {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         furniture-7.0.0-pre16-1.15.1.jar MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         observerlib-1.15.2-1.3.2.jar ObserverLib {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         mcw-furniture-2.0.1-mc1.15.2.jar Macaw's Furniture {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         BetterBurning-1.15.2-1.3.4.jar BetterBurning {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         FastLeafDecay-v22.1.jar FastLeafDecay {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         CodeChickenLib-1.15.2-3.3.6.424-universal.jar CodeChicken Lib {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         BetterMineshaftsForge-1.15.2-1.3.2.jar YUNG's Better Mineshafts {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         SimpleDiscordRichPresence-1.15.2-1.2.7.jar Simple Discord Rich Presence {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         leavesdecayonotherleaves-1.1.jar Leaves Decay on other Leaves {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         QuarkOddities-1.15.2.jar Quark Oddities {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         mowziesmobs-1.5.15.jar Mowzie's Mobs {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         torchslabmod-1.15.2_v1.7.0.jar Torch Slab Mod {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         mining-helmet-1.15.2-1.0.9.jar Mining Helmet {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         AttributeFix-1.15.2-7.0.2.jar AttributeFix {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         goblintraders-1.3.1-1.15.2.jar Goblin Traders {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Mekanism-1.15.2-9.10.9.422.jar Mekanism {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         caelus-FORGE-1.15.2-2.0-beta4.jar Caelus API {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         light-overlay-4.7.2.jar Light Overlay Forge {lightoverlay-forge@NONE SIDED_SETUP}         NaturesCompass-1.15.2-1.8.5.jar Nature's Compass {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         curioofundying-FORGE-1.15.2-3.0.jar Curio of Undying {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         snowundertrees-1.15.2-v1.1.4.jar Snow Under Trees {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         JEITweaker-1.15.2-1.0.1.3.jar JEI Tweaker {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         mysticalworld-1.15.2-2.1.3.jar Mystical World {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         extradisks-1.15.2-1.2.2.jar Extra Disks {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         forge-1.15.2-31.2.57-universal.jar Forge {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Atum-1.15.2-2.1.12.jar Atum 2 {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         WailaHarvestability-mc1.15.2-1.1.12.jar Waila Harvestability {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         ironchest-1.15.2-10.0.3.jar Iron Chests {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         forge-1.15.2-31.2.57-client.jar Minecraft {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         cofh_core-1.15.2-1.0.2.jar CoFH Core {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         MouseTweaks-2.13-mc1.15.1.jar Mouse Tweaks {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Psi r1.2-84.jar Psi {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         ImmersiveEngineering-1.15.2-4.1.1-125.jar Immersive Engineering {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Ding-1.15.2-1.2.0.jar Ding {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         ChickenChunks-1.15.2-2.5.1.79-universal.jar ChickenChunks {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         paintings-1.15.2-7.0.0.0.jar Paintings ++ {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         jeiintegration_1.15.2-3.1.1.2.jar JEI Integration {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Xaeros_Minimap_21.22.3_Forge_1.15.2.jar Xaero's Minimap {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         ftb-backups-2.1.0.2.jar FTB Utilities: Backups {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         serverconfigupdater-1.1.jar ServerConfig Updater {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         polymorph-FORGE-1.15.2-0.10.jar Polymorph {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         AutoRegLib-1.5-40.jar AutoRegLib {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         midnight-0.5.11.jar The Midnight {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         jei-1.15.2-6.0.3.16.jar Just Enough Items {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         structurize-0.13.109-ALPHA-universal.jar Structurize {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         FastFurnace-1.15.1-3.0.0.jar FastFurnace {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         AppleSkin-mc1.15.2-forge-1.0.14.jar AppleSkin {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Aquaculture-1.15.2-2.0.23.jar Aquaculture 2 {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         CosmeticArmorReworked-1.15.2-v3a.jar CosmeticArmorReworked {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         DefaultOptions_1.15.2-11.0.1.jar Default Options {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         astralsorcery-1.15.2-1.12.14.jar Astral Sorcery {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         aiotbotania-1.15.2-1.2.3.jar AIOT Botania {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         HealthOverlay-1.15.2-1.0.2.jar Health Overlay {healthoverlay@NONE SIDED_SETUP}         KleeSlabs_1.15.2-8.0.0.jar KleeSlabs {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         TerraForged-1.15.2-0.0.15.jar TerraForged {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         XaerosWorldMap_1.18.6_Forge_1.15.2.jar Xaero's World Map {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         CookingForBlockheads_1.15.2-8.0.3.jar Cooking for Blockheads {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Controlling-6.1.5.6.jar Controlling {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Placebo-1.15.2-3.1.1.jar Placebo {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         mightyarchitect-mc1.15.2_v0.5.jar The Mighty Architect {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Bookshelf-1.15.2-5.6.40.jar Bookshelf {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         DarkUtilities-1.15.2-3.1.9.jar Dark Utilities {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         BotanyPots-1.15.2-2.0.29.jar BotanyPots {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         u_team_core-1.15.2-3.0.2.169.jar U Team Core {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Waddles-1.15.2-0.8.6.jar Waddles {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         ProgressiveBosses-2.1.5-mc1.15.2.jar Progressive Bosses {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         mcw-doors-1.0.3-mc1.15.2.jar Macaw's Doors {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         MekanismGenerators-1.15.2-9.10.9.422.jar Mekanism: Generators {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         tablechair-1.4.jar tablechair {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         carryon-1.15.2-1.13.0.5.jar Carry On {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         absentbydesign-1.15.2-1.1.1.jar Absent By Design Mod {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         JEIEnchantmentInfo-1.16.4-1.2.1.jar JEI Enchantment Info {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         mcw-bridges-1.0.6-mc1.15.2.jar Macaw's Bridges {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         lightestlamp-3.4.3.jar Lightest Lamps {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         useful_backpacks-1.15.2-1.10.3.77.jar Useful Backpacks {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         AmbientSounds_v3.0.20_mc1.15.2.jar Ambient Sounds {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         MekanismAdditions-1.15.2-9.10.9.422.jar Mekanism: Additions {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         valhelsia_structures-15.0.3a.jar Valhelsia Structures {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Lollipop-1.15.2-1.0.16.jar Lollipop {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         simplefarming-1.15.2-1.3.4.jar Simple Farming {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         SolarFluxReborn-1.15.2-15.2.3.jar Solar Flux Reborn {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Patchouli-1.15.2-1.2-35.jar Patchouli {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         config-2-3.0.jar Cloth Config v2 API {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         blockcarpentry-1.15-0.8.3.jar BlockCarpentry {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         xercapaint-1.15.2-3.3.jar Joy of Painting {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         libnonymous-1.15.2-1.1.1.5.jar Libnonymous {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         elevatorid-1.15.2-1.7.1.jar Elevator Mod {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         MekanismTools-1.15.2-9.10.9.422.jar Mekanism: Tools {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         curiouselytra-FORGE-1.15.2-2.0.jar Curious Elytra {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         cc-tweaked-1.15.2-1.97.1.jar CC: Tweaked {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         AI-Improvements-1.15.2-0.3.0.jar AI-Improvements {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         cherishedworlds-FORGE-1.15.2-3.0.0.1.jar Cherished Worlds {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         chunkloaders-1.1.7-mc1.15.jar Chunk Loaders {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         incubation-1.0.4-1.15.2.jar Incubation {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         ServerTabInfo-1.15.2-1.2.8.jar Server Tab Info {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         BetterAdvancements-1.15.2-0.1.0.99.jar Better Advancements {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         inventorysorter-1.15.2-17.0.0.jar Simple Inventory Sorter {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         rhino-1.7.13-build.24.jar Rhino {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         kubejs-1502.3.0.19.jar KubeJS {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         TrashSlot_1.15.2-11.0.0.jar TrashSlot {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         EquipmentTooltips-1.15.2-1.4.3+14.jar Equipment Tooltips {[email protected]+14 SIDED_SETUP}         OldJavaWarning-1.15.2-3.0.2.jar OldJavaWarning {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Druidcraft-1.15-0.4.45.jar Druidcraft {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         the-conjurer-1.15.2-1.0.13.jar The Conjurer {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Abnormals-Core-1.15.2-1.0.6.jar Abnormals Core {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Upgrade-Aquatic-1.15.2-1.7.1.jar Upgrade Aquatic {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         The-Endergetic-Expansion-1.15.2-v1.3.2.jar The Endergetic Expansion {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Savage-and-Ravage-1.15.2-1.1.4.jar Savage & Ravage {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         autumnity-1.3.3-1.15.2.jar Autumnity {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Buzzier-Bees-1.15.2-1.5.2.jar Buzzier Bees {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         WAWLA-1.15.2-3.0.4.jar WAWLA {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         ensorcellation-1.15.2-1.0.0.jar Ensorcellation {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         create-mc1.15.2_v0.3.1a.jar Create {[email protected]_v0.3.1a+478 SIDED_SETUP}         Waystones_1.15.2-6.0.2.jar Waystones {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Clumps-5.0.2.8.jar Clumps {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         comforts-FORGE-1.15.2-2.0.0.4.jar Comforts {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         FruitTrees-1.15.2-1.7.0.jar Fruit Trees {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Kiwi-1.15.2-2.8.5.jar Kiwi {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         SimpleStorageNetwork-1.15.2-1.1.0.jar Simple Storage Network {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         decorative_blocks-1.15.2-1.7.jar Decorative Blocks {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         BonsaiTrees-2.1.2.6.jar Bonsai Trees 2 {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         mcjtylib-1.15-4.1.13.jar McJtyLib {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         rftoolsbase-1.15-1.1.10.jar RFToolsBase {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         xnet-1.15-2.1.14.jar XNet {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         rftoolspower-1.15-2.2.6.jar RFToolsPower {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         rftoolsbuilder-1.15-2.1.16.jar RFToolsBuilder {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         rftoolsstorage-1.15-1.1.13.jar RFToolsStorage {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         rftoolscontrol-1.15-3.0.9.jar RFToolsControl {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         mapperbase-1.15.2-1.1.1.0.jar Mapper Base {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         embellishcraft-1.15.2-2.2.1.0.jar EmbellishCraft {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         trash-1.15.2-0.2.0.jar Trash {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         ToastControl-1.15.2-3.0.1.jar Toast Control {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         mininggadgets-1.3.6.jar Mining Gadgets {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         EnderStorage-1.15.2-2.5.2.164-universal.jar EnderStorage {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Swamp-Expansion-1.15.2-1.7.3.jar Swamp Expansion {swampexpansion@NONE SIDED_SETUP}         AkashicTome-1.3-13.jar Akashic Tome {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         scuba-gear-1.15.2-1.0.1.jar Scuba Gear {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         xercamusic-1.15.2-3.0.jar Xerca's Music Maker Mod {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         CraftingTweaks_1.15.2-11.0.1.jar Crafting Tweaks {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         rftoolsutility-1.15-2.1.20.jar RFToolsUtility {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         swingthroughgrass-1.15.2-1.4.1.jar SwingThroughGrass {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         ToolBelt-1.15.2-1.14.2.jar Tool Belt {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         titanium-1.15.2-2.4.2.jar Titanium {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         SilentLib-1.15.2-4.6.6+59.jar Silent Lib {[email protected]+59 SIDED_SETUP}         Jade-1.15.2-1.2.0.jar Jade {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         forbidden_arcanus-1.15.2-1.5.jar Forbidden & Arcanus {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         archers_paradox-1.15.2-1.0.0.jar Archer's Paradox {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Atmospheric-1.15.2-1.4.1.jar Atmospheric {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         Quark-r2.1-245.jar Quark {[email protected] ERROR}         Enhanced-Mushrooms-1.15.2-v1.2.2.jar Enhanced Mushrooms {enhanced_mushrooms@$1.1.0 SIDED_SETUP}         JAOPCA-1.15.2-3.2.0.18.jar JAOPCA {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         FastWorkbench-1.15.2-3.1.1.jar FastWorkbench {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         StorageDrawers-1.15.2-7.0.3.jar Storage Drawers {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         FluxNetworks-1.15.2-5.0.3-4.jar Flux Networks {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         performant-1.15-3.16m.jar Performant {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         InventoryHud_1.15.2.forge-3.4.1.jar Inventory HUD+(Forge edition) {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         minecolonies-0.13.645-RELEASE-universal.jar MineColonies {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         engineersdecor-1.15.2-1.1.4.jar Engineer's Decor {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         refinedstorageaddons-0.6.3.jar Refined Storage Addons {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         overloadedarmorbar-4.0.0.jar Overloaded Armor Bar {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}         OpenLoader-1.15.2-4.0.5.jar OpenLoader {[email protected] SIDED_SETUP}     Kiwi Modules:          fruittrees:cherry         fruittrees:fruittrees         fruittrees:hybridization         kiwi:contributors         kiwi:data         snowrealmagic:snowrealmagic     [Psi] Active spell: None     Launched Version: 1.15.2-forge-31.2.57     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 build 10     Backend API: AMD Radeon (TM) R5 M330 GL version 4.6.13596 Compatibility Profile Context 20.10.35.02 27.20.1034.6, ATI Technologies Inc.     GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.0     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Resource Packs: Tissou's Zombie Pack 1.12.2 v2.0.zip     Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null     CPU: 4x Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz
    • i've checked the logs a few times and narrowed the problems with the modpack im making down until this, i can't see to locate the problem https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zS-7yViu-4aWyrWvUv7tJ1l46AK0n3Fi/view?usp=sharing this is the debug log incase it's needed https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B9TZFnJWg647gBoNS1_5UZ1m3WJ-azJA/view?usp=sharing
    • That seemed to fix it! Both Textrue's Embeddium Options and Projectile Damage Attribute were causing it to crash. Thank you so much!
    • And without projectile_damage-forge-3.2.3+1.20.1?
    • Remove all mods and make a test just with Forge If this works, add the mods one by one or in groups
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.