Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

forge 1.15.2 intaller stops at Data version.json

ShaDoggo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • My TileEntity implements IInventory (I know it's outdated, but I don't think IItemHandler would solve my problem) and I want to change things in the inventory if setItem is called. However, the container only shows the change after one action delay or if I reopen the container. Code (not finished): @Override public void setItem(int index, ItemStack stack) { this.items.set(index, stack); if (stack.getCount() > this.getMaxStackSize()) { stack.setCount(this.getMaxStackSize()); } //This is were the changes are not recognised instantaneously //Important is that I change the list that stores the items if(index == 9 || index == 10) { ItemStack input = this.items.get(9); int in = input.getCount(); if(in > 0) { ItemStack output = this.items.get(10); int out = output.getCount(); Item item; if(input.getItem().equals(Items.BUCKET)) item = ItemInit.CREOSOTE_BUCKET.get(); else item = ItemInit.CREOSOTE_GLASS.get(); if(output.getItem().equals(item) || output.isEmpty()) { ItemStack filledItem = new ItemStack(item); int amount = Math.min(filledItem.getMaxStackSize() - out, in); input.shrink(amount); filledItem.setCount(out + amount); items.set(10, filledItem); } } } this.setChanged(); } I also did this: //-----------------------------------------------------Synchronization----------------------------------------------------- @Override public SUpdateTileEntityPacket getUpdatePacket() { return new SUpdateTileEntityPacket(this.getBlockPos(), 1, getUpdateTag()); } @Override public void onDataPacket(NetworkManager net, SUpdateTileEntityPacket pkt) { this.load(this.level.getBlockState(this.getBlockPos()), pkt.getTag()); } @Override public CompoundNBT getUpdateTag() { return this.save(new CompoundNBT()); } @Override public void handleUpdateTag(BlockState state, CompoundNBT tag) { this.load(state, tag); } What can I do to solve this problem? I wanted to use packets to sync server and client, but I don't have a player in this context.
    • So I'm trying to make an ore generate in the end, and the veins are generating in huge sizes which are not desired. The first screenshot refers to a test where I set the max vein size to 3, and the second screenshot when I set it to 1. Screenshots   public class ModOreGeneration { public static void generateOres(final BiomeLoadingEvent event){ for(OreType ore: OreType.values()){ OreFeatureConfig oreFeatureConfig = new OreFeatureConfig( new BlockMatchRuleTest(Blocks.END_STONE), ore.getBlock().get().defaultBlockState(), ore.getMaxHeight() ); ConfiguredPlacement<TopSolidRangeConfig> configuredPlacement = Placement.RANGE.configured( new TopSolidRangeConfig(ore.getMinHeight(),ore.getMinHeight(), ore.getMaxHeight()) ); ConfiguredFeature<?,?> oreFeature = registerOreFeature(ore, oreFeatureConfig,configuredPlacement); event.getGeneration().addFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.UNDERGROUND_ORES, oreFeature); } } private static ConfiguredFeature<?,?> registerOreFeature(OreType ore, OreFeatureConfig oreFeatureConfig, ConfiguredPlacement configuredPlacement){ return Registry.register(WorldGenRegistries.CONFIGURED_FEATURE, ore.getBlock().get().getRegistryName(), Feature.ORE.configured(oreFeatureConfig).decorated(configuredPlacement).squared().count(ore.getMaxVeinSize())); } } public enum OreType { RUMBANITE(Lazy.of(ModBlocks.RUMBANITE_ORE),1,15,40); private final Lazy<Block> block; private final int maxVeinSize; private final int minHeight; private final int maxHeight; OreType(Lazy<Block> block, int maxVeinSize, int minHeight, int maxHeight) { this.block = block; this.maxVeinSize = maxVeinSize; this.minHeight = minHeight; this.maxHeight = maxHeight; } public Lazy<Block> getBlock() { return block; } public int getMaxVeinSize() { return maxVeinSize; } public int getMinHeight() { return minHeight; } public int getMaxHeight() { return maxHeight; } public static OreType get(Block block){ for(OreType ore : values()){ if(block == ore.block){ return ore; } } return null; } }  
    • What diesieben07 says, except the error's caused by Xaero's World Map, not the mini map   You're running XaerosWorldMap_1.19.0_Forge_1.18.jar which was released on Dec 28, 2021. They've since updated this mod a lot since they're currently at XaerosWorldMap_1.22.0_Forge_1.18.2.jar If I counted correctly, you're 11 updates behind on their releases, so it may be wise to either start a regular updating schedule or figure out a way to setup automated updates 😅 When you're waiting with updates until issues/errors arise, you're technically putting the server's data integrity at risk. Granted, this won't often result in permanent damages, but it could 😛  Also, there could be vulnerability patches that you're missing out on, which by the time they're patched become public-record, thus also known amongst any hacker that would want to exploit it. tl;dr: Updating the Xaero's mod will fix the issue, but given the severity of the outdated-ness, making changes as to how/when you're updating the software would be strongly advisable.
    • I wanted to make a block that melts like ice. I use the tick method in the BlockEntity to periodically check the light level. However  level.getBrightness(LightLayer.BLOCK,pos); always returns 0.
    • Double post, answered here  ^ (posting this to prevent someone wasting their time)
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.