[1.14.4] Suppressing "No data fixer registered for entity" warnings?

imacatlolol

One of my projects has quite a lot of new entities, and this warning has been getting really obnoxious. Is there a good workaround to suppress it?

Registering data fixers would obviously be a good solution, but I've been unable to find any practical information on them when it comes to actually using them.

Normally I'd just look at how vanilla does it, but so far this entire thing has been the essence of "here be dragons".

I'm almost half tempted to break out reflection and mess with EntityType's serializable field just to get rid of the warnings, but I'm not a fan of such a hacky solution...

Also, it'd be nice if I could actually use the system for real. It would make updating my projects a lot easier when I decide to change some data structures. But, that's not really the point of this topic right now.

I'm eager to learn and am prone to mistakes. Don't hesitate to tell me how I can improve.

Just going to bump this once since I'd appreciate some input or thoughts on the matter.

Reflection works fine but I hate using it for something so unimportant.

I'm also legitimately curious to know if anyone here understands the data fixer system well enough to actually implement it for mods.

I'm eager to learn and am prone to mistakes. Don't hesitate to tell me how I can improve.