Server crash

Emilix_26

The issues seems to be with the Instant Massive Structures Mod, or that's what is reported as having an error near the bottom of the log reporting on mod states. Check if you installed it correctly and if nothing else works, you may have to remove it.

3 minutes ago, Papa_Prime said:

The issues seems to be with the Instant Massive Structures Mod, or that's what is reported as having an error near the bottom of the log reporting on mod states. Check if you installed it correctly and if nothing else works, you may have to remove it.

Thanks, it work!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello everyone , I am trying to develop an AI controlled player with the help of dl4j using reinforcement learning.   Unfortunatly when i try to add it to my gradle as shown in this link My Build won't work with this error: A problem occurred starting process 'command 'C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-17\bin\java.exe'' > Could not start 'C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-17\bin\java.exe' > Cannot run program "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-17\bin\java.exe" (in directory "E:\minecraft_mod\build\reobfJar"): CreateProcess error=206,The filename or extension is too long > CreateProcess error=206, The filename or extension is too long I litteraly just spent 4 hours searching for solutions but none of them would work. The command size limitation made by windows is creating this error , there is a workaround in intelliJ , name "Shorten command lines" but it is only for application lauching. I found  this solution for gradle but it also doesn't work. Most of the solution that i found were used for spring application using gradle so i am afraid it need more configuration for forge or it just won't work.
    • Thank you! But, it still isnt working..   https://mclo.gs/ypYZRbM I have a new Log.  
    • Thanks! It solved my bugs, all the mods loaded.
    • Mod "mcdw" is broken  
    • I got a custom type of block and in that block i need to check the textures that come from the model.json   So for example from the crafting_table.json i would need to get the texture "minecraft:block/crafting_table_top" from the texture "up":   { "parent": "minecraft:block/cube", "textures": { "down": "minecraft:block/oak_planks", "east": "minecraft:block/crafting_table_side", "north": "minecraft:block/crafting_table_front", "particle": "minecraft:block/crafting_table_front", "south": "minecraft:block/crafting_table_side", "up": "minecraft:block/crafting_table_top", "west": "minecraft:block/crafting_table_front" } }   Is this possible to get inside the block?
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.