[Forge Server 1.15.2-31.1.48] Several problems; Freeze with no error log, Errors and close, Chunks not generated.

owlking

Hello, I'm new here.

First off, I recently start hosting my Forge server on Amazon AWS, along with many mods I find interesting from Twitch mod. (I hosted it on t2.medium intance, Linux, 4gb of ram.)

At first everything work fine together, but with some errors pops when starting up server.

Those errors are present in debug.log, I'll provide the log here;
https://gist.github.com/intemptesta/a0c26d6201db80c3a7ee87a799f43054

After running and playing for several days, the server start to have problems; it freeze with no error log, sometime errors and force closed, and some chunks not generated.

Also please let me provide error logs that I thought could be some help to pinpoint my problems.

One of errors and force closed log. This happen randomly multiple times  with same errors, "Caused by: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException".
https://gist.github.com/intemptesta/f91477f14bfef0edae38414bd35d7aad

Another errors and force closed, but with different errors. 
"log. java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity", Error about Hunter's Boomerang in one of my player's inventory I suppose.
https://gist.github.com/intemptesta/172b18dfd0431f8a87dac808be4584f3

Another problem is some chunks far from the spawn point won't generate, found mostly at the ocean, leaving blank spaces. When approached by players, it will clash the server without giving any error and I must restart the instance.

There's time when server froze without any player approaching them too, but less often. One time are when some players are exploring Nether world.

I suspect all these problems are from incompatible mods, but I couldn't pinpoint them myself...

I think of all mods, hunterillager-1.15.2-0.6.0.jar behaves so strangly, it generate Hunter's hut right in the middle of ocean. Could have interfering with BiomesOPlenty-1.15.2-10.0.0.345-universal.jar but it's just my guess.

I also tried removing all but BiomesOPlenty mods to test if it's fix the world, but no luck. Still ungenerated chunks that froze the server. Is there any method to fix the world, so my players won't lose their progress?

If there's anything I could do to help tackle these problems, please tell me.
Thank you in advance!