Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need Suggestions regarding my texture

Hey guys i created this texture which i dont know if looks like dirt or carpet.Give me some suggestions regarding if it looks like to you dirt or carpet?

dirt.png.f135257c572cdaee02107d9f342b0275.png

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Problem Solved. I've checked other people's code: package x.x.flowingagony.registry; import love.marblegate.flowingagony.enchantment.ShadowbornEnchantment; import net.minecraft.enchantment.Enchantment; import net.minecraft.inventory.EquipmentSlotType; import net.minecraftforge.fml.RegistryObject; import net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister; import net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistries; public class EnchantmentRegistry { private static final EquipmentSlotType[] ARMOR_SLOTS = new EquipmentSlotType[]{EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, EquipmentSlotType.CHEST, EquipmentSlotType.LEGS, EquipmentSlotType.FEET}; public static final DeferredRegister<Enchantment> ENCHANTMENT = DeferredRegister.create(ForgeRegistries.ENCHANTMENTS, "flowingagony"); public static final RegistryObject<Enchantment> shadowborn_enchantment = ENCHANTMENT.register("shadowborn", () -> new ShadowbornEnchantment(Enchantment.Rarity.VERY_RARE, ARMOR_SLOTS)); } This code works!
    • Ok, I made a new enchantment and tried to register it. But the IDE told me "Inferred type 'I' for type parameter 'I' is not within its bound; should extend 'net.minecraft.enchantment.Enchantment'". The question is: I've already "extends Enchantment" in my custom enchantment code. What is wrong with my code or registry? Really Grateful for helping! My Custom Enchantment Code: package x.x.enchantment; import net.minecraft.enchantment.Enchantment; import net.minecraft.enchantment.EnchantmentType; import net.minecraft.inventory.EquipmentSlotType; public class ShadowbornEnchantment extends Enchantment { public ShadowbornEnchantment(Rarity p_i46731_1_, EquipmentSlotType[] p_i46731_3_) { super(p_i46731_1_, EnchantmentType.ARMOR_HEAD, p_i46731_3_); } public int getMinEnchantability(int p_77321_1_) { return 10; } public int getMaxEnchantability(int p_223551_1_) { return super.getMinEnchantability(p_223551_1_) + 50; } public int getMaxLevel() { return 1; } } My register Code: package love.marblegate.flowingagony.registry; import love.x.x.enchantment.ShadowbornEnchantment; import net.minecraft.enchantment.Enchantment; import net.minecraft.inventory.EquipmentSlotType; import net.minecraftforge.fml.RegistryObject; import net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister; import net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistries; public class EnchantmentRegistry { private static final EquipmentSlotType[] ARMOR_SLOTS = new EquipmentSlotType[]{EquipmentSlotType.HEAD, EquipmentSlotType.CHEST, EquipmentSlotType.LEGS, EquipmentSlotType.FEET}; public static final DeferredRegister<Enchantment> ENCHANTMENT = DeferredRegister.create(ForgeRegistries.ENCHANTMENTS, "flowingagony"); public static final RegistryObject<Enchantment> shadowborn_enchantment = ENCHANTMENT.register("shadowborn", new ShadowbornEnchantment(Enchantment.Rarity.VERY_RARE, ARMOR_SLOTS)); }  
    • I've always been playing in version 1.11.2 with forge 1.11.2 - 13.20.1.2588, and as of yesterday I couldn't get into this version anymore, so I went to try to download the forge again, but now he doesn't want to install it anymore.   I tried to download other versions of forge and they instal normally and it is possible to play on them as well but on 1.11.2 I can't do it anymore
    • Hi there, I'm having a problem where Minecraft will load up to the main menu, then a world, but then it gets stuck at 100% under the square loading thing. Here's my log file. I've been looking for a solution for hours, I'm really lost. No crash log to share because nothing is crashing. Thanks so much!
    • Ok, I 'think' i get the angle.  -- I also, have gotten some .. idea of how other special classes are .. structured from that same page.  I feel as if there is an 'answer' in front of my face, and I'm not exactly connecting the dots. I am left wondering,   'Accessible from' my code, which implies a possibility of changing/overriding it and having the native code take it. -- or it just means I could use that object in my own registry, but I am confused as to what is & isn't useful . I can register those objects, but I am left with the requirements (assuming, basic override/injecting a subclass w/ behavior overrides) - That it still work & registered to the same namespace for the item & modid (minecraft & sand, in this case)for compatibility of all other aspects & interactions calling it else where. - That it clearly behaves with the additional override (this case, literally sticking to it self if a certain slab is sitting above it & it's all the same block to it) I feel actually kind of stupid, I can hold the object in a manner of speaking.. but I don't know what it'll take get it in there. [I have a 'solution' working, but I genuinely don't understand why it works exactly] Thank you for your time.  I just have the feeling, I'm not looking at the pieces correctly and my way of thinking is ignoring an aspect that could lead to a far better understanding & solution. >.>   i should let this roll around in my head like the sphere of an object it is,  perhaps I am missing something extensively obvious .. but it'll show it self in time. 
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.