Pixelmon Version Location

Churchy000

Hi all,

My kids are breathing down my neck to load Pixelmon on my PC (thanks to DanTDM and ThinkNoodles!!).

I've been hunting for hours trying to figure out where to find the correct version of Pixelmon.

I've gone through a bunch of tutorials and I have the following running already....

Minecraft 1.15.2

Forge Version 31.2.0

Forge appears to be installed correctly (at least when I follow the online tutorials it appears to be doing the right things!).

I found a Pixelmon 1.15.2 version but reading through some of the posts here this appears to be either fake or wrong in some way as I believe there isn't a 1.15.2 version of Pixelmon at the moment.

So my question is simple....where precisely can I find the CORRECT version of Pixelmon for the set up that I have?  I've looked in Curseforge.com as some have suggested in other posts but I have no idea what I'm looking for. I just need a download link :)

Please help, before my kids drive me nuts!!

Thanks!

Thanks....I've gone to https://reforged.gg/ and downloaded the version at the site there (Pixelmon-1.12.2-7.3.1-universal.jar) and also downloaded  and installed the version of Forge it says is compatible (forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2838-installer-win.exe)...still no joy.

Minecraft loads and runs version 1.12.2 but it doesn't have the Pixelmon mod.

Please help....I'm really stuck here.