• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• It doesn't look like you're running Forge, why are you asking us for support for what looks to be Vanilla Minecraft?  
    • My Minecraft keeps crashing whenever I try to craft on play.lemoncloud.net it says the problem is rendering screen. I'm playing the latest version and not using any texture packs/mods. This is the crash report if it helps.   ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // There are four lights! Time: 11/25/20 9:47 PM Description: Rendering screen java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering screen     at drp.a(SourceFile:270)     at dql.a(SourceFile:91)     at dzz.a(SourceFile:616)     at djz.e(SourceFile:1048)     at djz.e(SourceFile:681)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:215) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at drp.a(SourceFile:270)     at dql.a(SourceFile:91) -- Screen render details -- Details:     Screen name: dql     Mouse location: Scaled: (311, 82). Absolute: (1246.000000, 330.000000)     Screen size: Scaled: (480, 255). Absolute: (1920, 1017). Scale factor of 4.000000 -- Affected level -- Details:     All players: 1 total; [dzm['FreeToast'/23128823, l='ClientLevel', x=72815.30, y=128.00, z=112796.92]]     Chunk stats: Client Chunk Cache: 169, 72     Level dimension: minecraft:overworld     Level spawn location: World: (216,64,-120), Chunk: (at 8,4,8 in 13,-8; contains blocks 208,0,-128 to 223,255,-113), Region: (0,-1; contains chunks 0,-32 to 31,-1, blocks 0,0,-512 to 511,255,-1)     Level time: 19967 game time, 3342000 day time     Server brand: Travertine <- Citrus     Server type: Non-integrated multiplayer server Stacktrace:     at dwt.a(SourceFile:449)     at djz.c(SourceFile:2239)     at djz.e(SourceFile:699)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:215) -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.16.4     Minecraft Version ID: 1.16.4     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 924370752 bytes (881 MB) / 2013265920 bytes (1920 MB) up to 2147483648 bytes (2048 MB)     CPUs: 12     JVM Flags: 9 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx2G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     Launched Version: 1.16.4     Backend library: LWJGL version 3.2.2 build 10     Backend API: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 417.35, NVIDIA Corporation     GL Caps: Using framebuffer using OpenGL 3.0     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched.     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Graphics mode: fancy     Resource Packs: vanilla     Current Language: English (US)     CPU: 12x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz   I would love any suggestions. Thanks!
    • So, I have a question that is really bugging me a lot, but how was things such as Forge, Bukkit, Spigot, Optifine, etc created. Like what kind of resources did they use, did they use a Minecraft API or something, how did they manage to make it so the Minecraft launcher can detect it and run it. I kind of wanted to create my own someday but I don't know where to start, and I know I could ask when I wanna start but this question just really bugs me. === Skip this passage if you don't wanna know why I asked on Forge forums === I know I could also ask on other forum websites, like Minecraft Forums and Bukkit forums but Minecraft Forums is pretty much dead and/or dead to me and people on Bukkit don't get to the point well enough, but I asked here since Forge is a part of my question, it is quite active, and people manage to get to the point when answer, as well as nice...well, kind of nice...okay, some people on here are a bit rude, but at least they get to the point. So that is why I am asking here. I just typed this part so you guys don't ask about other forums, just in case since I am talking about other things as well. And if you are about to recommend another forum, don't, any other ones, I won't truly know about and would rather not use any recommendation, too much work to ask a simple (Maybe complex) question. =================================================================== Any intel, documentation, etc, please share. I do know quite a bit of Java, so I will understand documentations and such. So just any intel you got, it will also be very nice if a Forge developer answered as well, like very nice as I know they will have an answer. I won't accept an indirect answer however, so I need some sort of sources, documentation, or/and examples. Hopefully this all
    • THANK YOU SO MUCH IT WORKED!! 😭
    • I am trying to develop a mod for 1.16.1, and I am having trouble rending a throwable item when it is in flight. My main problem is that most other tutorials or suggestions use RendererSnowball (or Snowball Renderer, I can't remember) which doesn't seem to exist for versions after 1.15. So is there an adequate subsuite that could help me? For reference this is my ClientEventBusSubscriber class:  package com.codex.cottage_craft.util; import... @Mod.EventBusSubscriber(value=Dist.CLIENT,modid= CottageCraft.MOD_ID) public class ClientEventBusSubscriber { /* -main methods- */ /** A method that registers the models through a model registry event. * @param event The model registry event that registers the models of entities and blocks. */ @SubscribeEvent public static void onRegisterModelsEvent(ModelRegistryEvent event) { registerEntityRenderers(); } /* -helper methods- */ /** A helper method that targets rendering entity models specifically. */ private static void registerEntityRenderers() { // registers the silver pearl entity with the rendering factory that returns a sprite render. RenderingRegistry.registerEntityRenderingHandler( EntityCollection.SILVER_ENDER_PEARL_ENTITY.get(), new IRenderFactory<SilverEnderPearlEntity> () { public EntityRenderer<? super SilverEnderPearlEntity> createRenderFor(EntityRendererManager manager) { return new SpriteRenderer<SilverEnderPearlEntity> (manager, Minecraft.getInstance().getItemRenderer()); } } ); } } I was hoping to replace the "SpriteRenderer<SilverEnderPearlEntity>" with a SnowballRenderer or RendererSnowball. Any help would be appreciated, including the way Snowball and Ender Pearls are now rendered. Also, the error that is actually occurring for me is a Null Pointer error but even if I were to resolve it I don't think it would work.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)