• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thank you. Thank you very much I've been doing this for days !!!
    • Here it is I just need to make it grow from bottom to top https://github.com/tigres810/TestMod-1.16.4/blob/main/TestMod 1.16.4/src/main/java/com/tigres810/testmod/tileentitys/renders/RenderFluidTankBlock.java tho the fluid is like a paper right now but ill fix that later
    • Actually you don't even need a custom model class, which in your case is identical to ShieldModel. You just have to apply your own texture to the vanilla shield model, which you have to do in the renderer. Also i don't get why you are implementing IBakedModel on your EnderiteShieldModel class. Look at how the ItemStackTileEntityRenderer class renders the shield
    • okay i think i found the methods but it dosen't work this now my model class package net.luis.cave.model; import java.util.List; import java.util.Random; import com.mojang.blaze3d.matrix.MatrixStack; import com.mojang.blaze3d.vertex.IVertexBuilder; import net.minecraft.block.BlockState; import net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.model.ShieldModel; import net.minecraft.client.renderer.model.BakedQuad; import net.minecraft.client.renderer.model.IBakedModel; import net.minecraft.client.renderer.model.ItemOverrideList; import net.minecraft.client.renderer.model.ModelRenderer; import net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureAtlasSprite; import net.minecraft.util.Direction; public class EnderiteShieldModel extends ShieldModel implements IBakedModel { private final ModelRenderer plate; private final ModelRenderer handle; public EnderiteShieldModel() { this.textureWidth = 64; this.textureHeight = 64; this.plate = new ModelRenderer(this, 0, 0); this.plate.addBox(-6.0F, -11.0F, -2.0F, 12.0F, 22.0F, 1.0F, 0.0F); this.handle = new ModelRenderer(this, 26, 0); this.handle.addBox(-1.0F, -3.0F, -1.0F, 2.0F, 6.0F, 6.0F, 0.0F); } @Override public ModelRenderer func_228293_a_() { return this.plate; } @Override public ModelRenderer func_228294_b_() { return this.handle; } @Override public void render(MatrixStack matrixStackIn, IVertexBuilder bufferIn, int packedLightIn, int packedOverlayIn, float red, float green, float blue, float alpha) { this.plate.render(matrixStackIn, bufferIn, packedLightIn, packedOverlayIn, red, green, blue, alpha); this.handle.render(matrixStackIn, bufferIn, packedLightIn, packedOverlayIn, red, green, blue, alpha); } @Override public List<BakedQuad> getQuads(BlockState state, Direction side, Random rand) { return null; } @Override public boolean isAmbientOcclusion() { return false; } @Override public boolean isGui3d() { return false; } @Override public boolean func_230044_c_() { return false; } @Override public boolean isBuiltInRenderer() { return true; } @Override public TextureAtlasSprite getParticleTexture() { return null; } @Override public ItemOverrideList getOverrides() { return null; } }  
    • Then lock the thread if he's breaking forum rules? If you're not going to help the guy or point him in the right direction, and you're going to call others unhelpful when they actually helped him with his issue  - then what's the point with this thread being open? Apparently there is no way we can help him.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)