Install Forge on Craftbukkit jar

N0ah

Hello,

I have been trying for days now to get VoxelBoards to work on my server. I am currently running a Forge server with BukkitForge. I am unable to use the VoxelModPackPlugin with BukkitForge or MCPC+ and the plugin is required to have VoxelBoards on a server. I have talked to the creator of VoxelBoards (Mumfrey) and he has told me that the plugin doesn't support BukkitForge or MCPC+ or anything like that. It is built to only run with Craftbukkit. I have attempted installing Forge on the Craftbukkit jar and vice versa, but with no luck. I want to know how to do this correctly. I also want to make it clear that I am not looking for any ported versions of craftbukktit like BukkitForge, so please don't respond, linking me to one of those. I would just like to know how to correctly install Forge on a Craftbukkit jar.

Thank you, it means a lot to me!  :D

Well,

The VoxelModPackPlugin does not work with MCPC+ or BukkitForge and I need the plugin for VoxelBoards to work. If there is no way for forge to be installed on the Craftbukkit jar, then are there any alternatives that are actually compatible with the VoxelModPackPlugin?

The following are the VoxelModPackPlugin errors that occured during server startup.

2013-06-26 13:12:52 [sEVERE] [bukkitForge] Error occurred while enabling VoxelModPackPlugin v9.4.0.2 (Is it up to date?)

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/v1_4_R1/Packet

at com.thevoxelbox.voxelpacket.server.VoxelPacketListener.onEnable(VoxelPacketListener.java:39)

at com.thevoxelbox.voxelmodpack.VoxelModPackPlugin.onEnable(VoxelModPackPlugin.java:78)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:426)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:383)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:852)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:836)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:217)

at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.asm.BukkitStarter.run(BukkitStarter.java:46)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.Packet

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

... 10 more

Well,

The VoxelModPackPlugin does not work with MCPC+ or BukkitForge and I need the plugin for VoxelBoards to work. If there is no way for forge to be installed on the Craftbukkit jar, then are there any alternatives that are actually compatible with the VoxelModPackPlugin?

MCPC+/BukkitForge or nothing