[1.15.2] Every world-generated chest is empty

TielesitiEftu

Foreword: I don't claim to know what files to add here, since I don't think this would appear in a log file or something similar, but I can get one if needed. Additionally, I know the EAQ says only the latest version is supported, but I would like to believe this bug isn't dependent on version, and I saw another 1.15.2 thread get responded to within the last few days, so I think this is a safe enough bet for me.

---

I am using Forge 1.15.2-31.2.47 with about 229 mods of varying resource intensity. Every time I open any naturally-generated chest in any of my modded worlds (bonus chest, dungeons, shipwrecks, etc.), they always turn up empty. I don't know enough about how Minecraft works to give any truly helpful guesses as to what's causing this, but my main suspicion is: the absurd amount of stuff the game has to try and consolidate into items to put into chests has somehow completely broken, or maybe erased, their data tables entirely. I admit, I probably have way too many mods for my own good, so it won't surprise me to hear "uninstall some mods" as the answer, but can anyone give me a hand at all?

Hello!

1.15.2 appears to be supported for now.

I can confirm that tile entities in generated structures should populated with items using loot tables (.json files included in vanilla Minecraft and mods). However, I am unsure how a mod could be blocking data from other mod's loot tables.

As you already expect, my recommendation is that you try leaving out mods that involve generated structures and loot one at a time.

this took SO much longer than it should have I am SO sorry

here's debug.log (Dropbox link, it was too big for Pastebin. you'll have to download it to read it unfortunately) and latest.log just in case (also Dropbox), and here's the videos (it's in two parts because I could not care less at this point, I just want these out there asap. note that I do swear a bit in these because of how long this whole thing was taking, and there may be some background noise)

again I am so sorry this took so long to get, honestly I'm surprised nobody locked the thread with how long it was taking

Edited by TielesitiEftu
added some information about the video contents