PixelmonGeneration 8.2.2 & Librarian Libs 2 problem on my server

Feox

Hello! I am in the process of creating a SkyBlock server modded in 1.12.2 with the objective of making a SkyBlock server including the Pixelmon mod as the main mod except that for the moment I host my server on free temporary servers during construction and when I want to include the Pixelmon mod in the FTP after restarting my server in the 1.12.2 folder of the mods folder there is a mod named Librarian Lib 2 (and the same on the client side). The problem is that I don't know why Librarian Lib 2 is preventing me from connecting to my server because either when entering the server I have "Loggin in ..." then 30 seconds after "Disconnected" or so this message ci error: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: readerIndex (52) + length (31) exceeds writerIndex (52_: UnpooledHeapByteBuf (ridx: 52, widx, cap: 52) Do you have any idea how to make Librarian Lib 2 compatible with servers or how to prevent PixelmonGenerations 8.2.2 from installing Librarian Lib 2?