Dimension Mod Data pack incompatibility

SnappyShrooms

I have recently gotten into Moded Minecraft and have been trying out differing types of mod on 1.16.4. So far every mod that adds items, mobs, or structures seem to work just fine. However when trying to download any mod that creates its own dimension I seem to run into some issues. When I try to load a world with these mods it states that it is impossible to load due to data pack incompatibility. See the image attached for the screen that pops up when I try to load a new world with a Dimension mod(This Screenshot in for when I tried loading it up with the Dimensional Dungeons mod but the same message shows up when I tried to load the Undergarden Mod). When I try going into safe mode like it suggests it does not let me. This only stops once the mod is taken out of the mods folder. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Edit: I also have no idea how to "Fix it Manually"

2021-02-11.png

Edited by SnappyShrooms
Missed Information and Grammar