Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forge 1.12.2 Server Crashing On Start-up

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Goals and Tasks are defined within the flyweight Entity itself whenever it is constructed. I would suggest taking a look at already implemented entities with goals and tasks if you want to implement them yourself.
    • Any mod present on the server (assuming it doesn't have the ignore extension point set) must be present on the client to allow both to connect.
    • Yes, you are passing in an Item instead of a supplier of an item. I would suggest taking another read over the docs.
    • Hi again, I'm trying to create a custom living entity but I keep running into this issue that causes a crash due to a ticking entity. Crash: [12:31:15] [Server thread/ERROR] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Encountered an unexpected exception net.minecraft.crash.ReportedException: Ticking entity at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickChildren(MinecraftServer.java:855) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickServer(MinecraftServer.java:787) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tickServer(IntegratedServer.java:78) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:642) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:232) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_282] {} Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at net.minecraft.entity.LivingEntity.travel(LivingEntity.java:1905) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.entity.LivingEntity.aiStep(LivingEntity.java:2449) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.entity.MobEntity.aiStep(MobEntity.java:488) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.entity.AgeableEntity.aiStep(AgeableEntity.java:115) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.entity.passive.AnimalEntity.aiStep(AnimalEntity.java:51) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.entity.LivingEntity.tick(LivingEntity.java:2158) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.entity.MobEntity.tick(MobEntity.java:300) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.tickNonPassenger(ServerWorld.java:611) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.World.guardEntityTick(World.java:554) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.tick(ServerWorld.java:404) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickChildren(MinecraftServer.java:851) ~[forge:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} ... 5 more AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed  It seems to be that I have not defined an ai/brain but I have no idea how to do this. I cant seem to see any event to do this in the library.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.