Can't install forge-1.10.2-12.18.3.2511 server

Pandabot

Installed Skyfactory 3 server and whenever I run the install bat which just launches the installer.jar, it instantly closes and leaves a text file. 

Text:

Installing server to current directory
A problem installing the server was detected, server install cannot continue

And when I try to run the installer on it's own, it still leaves a text file.

Text:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at net.minecraftforge.installer.ClientInstall.getSponsorMessage(ClientInstall.java:401)
    at net.minecraftforge.installer.InstallerAction.getSponsorMessage(InstallerAction.java:60)
    at net.minecraftforge.installer.InstallerPanel.updateFilePath(InstallerPanel.java:334)
    at net.minecraftforge.installer.InstallerPanel.<init>(InstallerPanel.java:315)
    at net.minecraftforge.installer.SimpleInstaller.launchGui(SimpleInstaller.java:164)
    at net.minecraftforge.installer.SimpleInstaller.main(SimpleInstaller.java:51)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
    at net.minecraftforge.installer.MirrorData.buildMirrorList(MirrorData.java:84)
    at net.minecraftforge.installer.MirrorData.<init>(MirrorData.java:63)
    at net.minecraftforge.installer.MirrorData.<clinit>(MirrorData.java:17)
    ... 6 more

I've tried reinstalling java, I've tried downgrading java, jarfix and I'm so lost on what's going on. 1.16.5 installer works fine, it's just the 1.10.2 installer. Been trying to fix it for 3 hours and no solutions have worked. Some help would be amazing!