Support & Bug Reports

Help with Forge goes here. Refer to Modder Support for help with Forge modding. You MUST read the FAQ before posting.

Subforums

1. FAQ   (236502 visits to this link)

37066 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 6.8k views
  1. Bug installing forge

• 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. kick in lan world

• 2 replies
    • 2.4k views
  3. Server doesnt start

• 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. run.bat does not work

• 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 9 replies
    • 5.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 2 replies
    • 8.6k views
    • 4 replies
    • 4.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8.3k views
  5. help! exit code -1

• 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Linux / forge crash

• 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 10.8k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 8.4k views
  7. Forge 1.18 is crashing

• 1 reply
    • 4.6k views

Announcements

• Make a test without chameleon or storagedrawers
    • In August, during one of the most challenging periods of my life, I was introduced to REMOTE CYBAR RECOVERY by Mr. Johnny. I had recently experienced a devastating loss involving $760,000 worth of Bitcoin. This significant amount of money had been acquired by selling my shares, and I had invested it in Bitcoin, only to have it stolen. Each day felt like a battle as I faced the overwhelming possibility of losing everything I had worked so hard to accumulate. It was an emotional and financial crisis that left me feeling hopeless and desperate, Mr.. Johnny, who had faced a similar situation himself, shared his experience with me. he had also lost access to his digital wallet and had turned to REMOTE CYBAR RECOVERY for assistance. To his relief, they were able to help him recover the wallet password and regain access to his funds. Hearing her positive account of their service provided me with a glimmer of hope, and I decided to reach out to REMOTE CYBAR RECOVERY. From the moment I made contact with them, I knew I had made the right decision. Their response was prompt and professional, which immediately put my mind at ease. The team demonstrated exceptional expertise and dedication throughout the process. They worked tirelessly to address my concerns and meticulously followed up on every detail related to my case. In less than 4 days, a period that felt both incredibly short and incredibly long due to the stress I was under, my funds were fully deposited back into my account. The speed and efficiency with which REMOTE CYBAR RECOVERY handled my case were nothing short of remarkable. Their success in recovering my stolen funds was a relief beyond words and significantly alleviated the financial and emotional strain I had been enduring. The expertise and professionalism exhibited by REMOTE CYBAR RECOVERY. were beyond measure. They provided not only a solution to a complex problem but also restored my confidence in the possibility of recovering from such a dire situation. Their service was a beacon of hope during one of the darkest times in my life, and I am deeply grateful I cannot recommend REMOTE CYBAR RECOVERY highly enough. Their knowledge, responsiveness, and effectiveness in handling cases of this nature are truly commendable. If you ever face a situation where you have lost access to your digital assets or find yourself in need of recovery services, REMOTE CYBAR RECOVERY is a resource you should definitely consider. Their support can make a world of difference, as it did for me. EMAIL S U P P O R T @ R E M O T E C Y B A R R E C O V E R Y . C O M WHATS/APP + 1 7 2 5 2 2 4 2 5 9 7 WEBSITE https:// remote cybarrecovery . com/
    • That might be saved in the NBT of the villager? I'm not sure.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.