Forge won't load worlds or join servers- previous topics on this didn't help me.

Dibujaron

Hello. I have installed forge successfully in the past and recently decided that I would install some forge mods again. I followed the install instructions to the letter, and everything seemed to work correctly, but when I tried to login to a server or join a singleplayer world it wouldn't work. With the server, it simply stayed on "logging in..." until I clicked cancel; with the singleplayer it went to a blank dirtscreen and had to be closed using windows task manager.

After that, I tried a million different solutions for this. Here are all the things I tried:

• 3-4 different builds of forge; the latest reccomended, the latest development, and a couple in between
  • With additional mods and without anything at all besides forge
  • deleted the entire contents of my .minecraft folder and started from scratch
  • repeated all of the above in case I did something wrong
  • manually installed the forge libraries instead of letting them auto-install
  • read the EAQ like 6 times over

The only strange thing I noticed is that no matter what I did with the libraries, it still felt the need to pop up that "hello" box upon launching minecraft and install some things. Even after I manually installed the libraries. Every time I launched minecraft. It was strange. The only other interesting thing was that it generated a crash report upon trying to load a singleplayer world.

Here is the crash report. It's from a test that I ran with REI's minimap installed as well, but the report was the same with no mods.

http://pastie.org/5873439

Here is the file ForgeModLoader-client-0, which the rules said to include:

http://pastie.org/5873455

EDIT: forgot to mention, thanks for reading, hope you can help me out. Forge has been great in the past, I hope it can continue being so...