> Hey. I'm transitioning from pure Bukkit to BukkitForge and I've noticed a couple issues:
1. Would you kindly port "Transporter Plugin", if possible? Or, if not, would you kindly point out a Forge mod that allows inter-world teleports?
2. When using /help, or any command that outputs more than two lines of text, it stops writing at the end of the second line. Max amount of output lines is a configurable aspect of Forge?
3. I'm still having this issue of "First position set to null", "Second position set to null" issue. I'm using Forge Build 22.214.171.1247 server and client version; I'm using your ported version of WorldEdit (though I'm using the original bukkit's WorldGuard).
4. I don't know if it's because of WorldEdit not correctly defining regions/selections, but WorldGuard seems not to be functioning correctly. None of the flags are working (mob-spawning, lava-flow, fire-spread, ice-thaw...). I'm hoping it's related to the point above, so it'll be fixed together.
5. For some reason, I'm unable to drop (Q-key) any items... Nevermind... This one's not caused by BukkitForge
> Thanks in advance