[1.5.2] ID Conflicts but no crash

Draakon

I come here with a problem. For the moment, everything works fine on my own modded game (about 145 of them running). However, it seems I still have ID conflicts that's hard to spot until something durning crafting or interacting with the world happens. Example, I am running Biome's of Plenty and it is giving me Gregtech Electron Circuits from the berries bushes. That I have fixed already, but my question is: Is there a config option or something that will keep telling me about those conflicts? Or does it say somewhere in the .log file?

The log tells you about item id conflicts, and the game should crash on Block conflicts.

Unless you're talking about in-world vs in-memory.

Thats a bit more trickey and it *should* prompt you if something isnt matching when connecting to the server.

And that is also logged in the log file.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

What should I keep an eye out on the log files?

Bit of a fun fact: The above conflict I talked about, the berry bush from Biomes of Plenty and Gregtech electron circuit? NEI told me that the electron circuit I got (due to item ID conflict) was somewhere around 25xxx ID range, but the configs both said they were 21003. Is NEI lying or is there another reason for that?