1.8.9 forge (any) version not able to play hypixel with it because invalid mod 1.0 version that doesnt even exists

GymMember

I used to play 1.8.9 with forge on hypixel since 2019 and it was all good, but a month ago in my "mods" section ingame i have a invalid  mod with no name but just version 1.0, when i go to .minecraft and open my mods folder theres nothing close to it and all i have there is hotkeys and itemphysics mod, havent been adding nor removing anything  since 2019 as i download it for the first time.. so this change was sudden  and doesnt allow me to play  the hypixel server because "blacklisted or invalid mod: 1.0 please rename it or remove it" i tried deleting forge and minecraft and reinstaling but the same problem occures as soon as i download any 1.8.9 forge version that 1.0 mod is there yet it doesnt exist and i cannot find it.. anyone had the same problem or know how this is fixable?

Edited by GymMember

• GymMember changed the title to 1.8.9 forge (any) version not able to play hypixel with it because invalid mod 1.0 version that doesnt even exists
  • Guest locked this topic