Mod Request

kontrol

• Guest locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • What MC version? What's the IP? Are any mods needed to be able to join?
    • Thank you for your answer ! Unfortunatly i have the same problem when i use setPos() public static int movingfunction(CommandContext<CommandSourceStack> context){ CommandSourceStack source = context.getSource(); if (!(source.getEntity() instanceof ServerPlayer)) { return 0; } ServerPlayer player = (ServerPlayer ) source.getEntity(); double moveSpeed = 0.5; for (int i =0; i<10000;i++) { LOGGER.info("running for the {} time", i); double x = player.getX() + player.getViewVector(1.0f).x * moveSpeed; double y = player.getY(); double z = player.getZ() + player.getViewVector(1.0f).z * moveSpeed ; Vec3 movementVec = new Vec3(x, y, z); LOGGER.info("x ={} y ={} z ={}", x, y, z); player.setPos( movementVec); } return 1; } With the logs i can see that x and z are increasing but once again my player is not moving. is there a function to use to sync the server and the client ? I also tried to use LocalPlayer instead of ServerPlayer but my code would stop when i got the object. Also i will change a bit the main topic but is there a way to similate key press ? i found KeyBinding.setKeyBindState on others post but it look like there is no more KeyBinding in 1.20   I found this code : KeyMapping.click(Minecraft.getInstance().options.keyUp.getKey()); But it doesn't seems to work   And i found this one : Minecraft.getInstance().options.keyUp.setDown(true); wich works but doesn't exactly do what i want , it doesn't release the key so for exemple i can't make him run. Minecraft.getInstance().options.keyUp.setDown(true); Minecraft.getInstance().options.keyUp.setDown(false); Minecraft.getInstance().options.keyUp.setDown(true); doesn't make him run
    • Add crash-reports with sites like https://paste.ee/ Maybe an issue with blur, essentials or cumulus_menus
    • Add the crash-report or latest.log (logs-folder) with sites like https://paste.ee/ and paste the link to it here  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.