Player getting kicked with [Netty Client IO #6/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception

happyllama25

Hi,

Im not too sure where I should look for help, if im in the wrong place please let me know.

I made a forge 1.12.2 server for me and a few friends, everything was fine and then a few days ago one of them kept getting disconnected from the server - but in a weird way...

This is what they would see: Se ha forzado la interrupción de una conexión existente por el host remoto. (An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.) but their player character would stay connected to the server, just frozen but can still take damage, and then they can't reconnect since they are already "connected" if I do /kick it sometimes kicks them immediatly and sometimes it doesn't kick them until I shut the server down, immune to /ban too.

This is their client log: https://paste.gg/p/anonymous/fcb3f9450efb49708413ebc89aea5345

And here is the server log lined up: https://paste.gg/p/anonymous/7533309150c34103839f91686fd4a4d9

As you can see in the server log this is quite annoying since they died without even being connected properly...

This does not happen on other servers with the same mods, which is why i'm even more confused...

And to be clear, this was working perfectly fine for 3 weeks until 11/11/2021 when it stopped working suddenly, no issues with other services or games.

Increasing timeout with -Dfml.readTimeout=200 does not change anything either, and we also tried using the RandomPatches mod (1.12.2) and increasing timeout limit in the config file (server side) to no difference at all...

Any help is appreciated, does not happen to other people connecting with the same mods and same server.

• Guest locked this topic