LAN Kicked Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.EnconderException: io.netty.util.IllegalReferenceCountException: refCnt: 0

ponaa

So I've playing LAN Oceanblock with a friend for quite some time now and recently he has been getting DC'd randomly (can be after 20mins or 12hours) with the following exception throwed: "Connection Lost"; "Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.EnconderException: io.netty.util.IllegalReferenceCountException: refCnt: 0", If he tries to reconnect it just says "Disconnected"

We live in the same Uni Accommodation same network same everything just started happening now, couldn't find the logs since it's not an actual server nor a crash but they probably exist. Looking around the internet the only solution I found was create a server, while I do have the RAM for that I would prefer a fix to the LAN issue

[FTB APP; FTB Oceanblock 1.11.0; Added Mods: "CC: Tweaked"; "RSInfinityBooster"]