Forge 1.16.5 server jar not running with java 8 (312, 321, or 212) or java 11 any version of Java 11

KIDhSuki

For some reason, when I've tried launching my modded server (which runs fine on shockbyte/humble servers) it straight up doesn't open anything, as you can see here,

vQmrdGS.png

nRXchkA.png

even when I tried using a simple bat file to start it, it gave me weird errors or didn't give anything at all.

But strangely enough the regular vanilla minecraft jar file ran fine, albeit with a weird error, but it ran fine.

KtuCHTf.png

Any help to solving this issue would be appreciated cuz I have no idea what's happening.

Ooh, oh my goodness you're right, the second picture is from a bat file I copy pasted and the second is from me manually writing it, I suppose when I copied it I did something wrong. I hadn't noticed it until you pointed it out as it looked perfectly fine in the text file itself

But yes you were absolutely right, using java seems to have solved the issue, thank you very much!