I am having serious issues with modding with forge.

TheCryptor

Im on forge 1.18.1 -forge-39.066, My game is being a large bitch to me and giving me a large load of crashes to the point where it wont let me see the crash logs ( not a option. ) when i tried to do trial and error i found this error message; The game crashed whilst initializing game Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/core/Holder Exit Code: -1, Mind that i never had this message before, and ive played on this version and modded it with minor glitches but never crashes. This is the first time my game has instantly crashed. and im not that smart when it comes to error codes. I need help from someone because at the moment my game is being a extreme asshole. And it wont let me run dependencies either. It just crashes ( PS: I had bookshelf installed and it stated i didnt have it installed, I also dont tamper with the games files, I only made a " Mods " Folder and put my mods in there with them working fine.

Edited by TheCryptor