Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how do i assign a custom model to armour?

Just_EmSee

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Been there done that 😂 The words Forge & Fabric just look too similar if you're dyslexic, I guess 😅
    • My TileEntity implements IInventory (I know it's outdated, but I don't think IItemHandler would solve my problem) and I want to change things in the inventory if setItem is called. However, the container only shows the change after one action delay or if I reopen the container. Code (not finished): @Override public void setItem(int index, ItemStack stack) { this.items.set(index, stack); if (stack.getCount() > this.getMaxStackSize()) { stack.setCount(this.getMaxStackSize()); } //This is were the changes are not recognised instantaneously //Important is that I change the list that stores the items if(index == 9 || index == 10) { ItemStack input = this.items.get(9); int in = input.getCount(); if(in > 0) { ItemStack output = this.items.get(10); int out = output.getCount(); Item item; if(input.getItem().equals(Items.BUCKET)) item = ItemInit.CREOSOTE_BUCKET.get(); else item = ItemInit.CREOSOTE_GLASS.get(); if(output.getItem().equals(item) || output.isEmpty()) { ItemStack filledItem = new ItemStack(item); int amount = Math.min(filledItem.getMaxStackSize() - out, in); input.shrink(amount); filledItem.setCount(out + amount); items.set(10, filledItem); } } } this.setChanged(); } I also did this: //-----------------------------------------------------Synchronization----------------------------------------------------- @Override public SUpdateTileEntityPacket getUpdatePacket() { return new SUpdateTileEntityPacket(this.getBlockPos(), 1, getUpdateTag()); } @Override public void onDataPacket(NetworkManager net, SUpdateTileEntityPacket pkt) { this.load(this.level.getBlockState(this.getBlockPos()), pkt.getTag()); } @Override public CompoundNBT getUpdateTag() { return this.save(new CompoundNBT()); } @Override public void handleUpdateTag(BlockState state, CompoundNBT tag) { this.load(state, tag); } What can I do to solve this problem? I wanted to use packets to sync server and client, but I don't have a player in this context.
    • So I'm trying to make an ore generate in the end, and the veins are generating in huge sizes which are not desired. The first screenshot refers to a test where I set the max vein size to 3, and the second screenshot when I set it to 1. Screenshots   public class ModOreGeneration { public static void generateOres(final BiomeLoadingEvent event){ for(OreType ore: OreType.values()){ OreFeatureConfig oreFeatureConfig = new OreFeatureConfig( new BlockMatchRuleTest(Blocks.END_STONE), ore.getBlock().get().defaultBlockState(), ore.getMaxHeight() ); ConfiguredPlacement<TopSolidRangeConfig> configuredPlacement = Placement.RANGE.configured( new TopSolidRangeConfig(ore.getMinHeight(),ore.getMinHeight(), ore.getMaxHeight()) ); ConfiguredFeature<?,?> oreFeature = registerOreFeature(ore, oreFeatureConfig,configuredPlacement); event.getGeneration().addFeature(GenerationStage.Decoration.UNDERGROUND_ORES, oreFeature); } } private static ConfiguredFeature<?,?> registerOreFeature(OreType ore, OreFeatureConfig oreFeatureConfig, ConfiguredPlacement configuredPlacement){ return Registry.register(WorldGenRegistries.CONFIGURED_FEATURE, ore.getBlock().get().getRegistryName(), Feature.ORE.configured(oreFeatureConfig).decorated(configuredPlacement).squared().count(ore.getMaxVeinSize())); } } public enum OreType { RUMBANITE(Lazy.of(ModBlocks.RUMBANITE_ORE),1,15,40); private final Lazy<Block> block; private final int maxVeinSize; private final int minHeight; private final int maxHeight; OreType(Lazy<Block> block, int maxVeinSize, int minHeight, int maxHeight) { this.block = block; this.maxVeinSize = maxVeinSize; this.minHeight = minHeight; this.maxHeight = maxHeight; } public Lazy<Block> getBlock() { return block; } public int getMaxVeinSize() { return maxVeinSize; } public int getMinHeight() { return minHeight; } public int getMaxHeight() { return maxHeight; } public static OreType get(Block block){ for(OreType ore : values()){ if(block == ore.block){ return ore; } } return null; } }  
    • What diesieben07 says, except the error's caused by Xaero's World Map, not the mini map   You're running XaerosWorldMap_1.19.0_Forge_1.18.jar which was released on Dec 28, 2021. They've since updated this mod a lot since they're currently at XaerosWorldMap_1.22.0_Forge_1.18.2.jar If I counted correctly, you're 11 updates behind on their releases, so it may be wise to either start a regular updating schedule or figure out a way to setup automated updates 😅 When you're waiting with updates until issues/errors arise, you're technically putting the server's data integrity at risk. Granted, this won't often result in permanent damages, but it could 😛  Also, there could be vulnerability patches that you're missing out on, which by the time they're patched become public-record, thus also known amongst any hacker that would want to exploit it. tl;dr: Updating the Xaero's mod will fix the issue, but given the severity of the outdated-ness, making changes as to how/when you're updating the software would be strongly advisable.
    • I wanted to make a block that melts like ice. I use the tick method in the BlockEntity to periodically check the light level. However  level.getBrightness(LightLayer.BLOCK,pos); always returns 0.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.