Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mod Loading has failed (1.19)


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Luis_ST said:

Forge 1.19 has breaking changes recently, mods need to update for them. Check if there are updated versions of your mods or downgrade Forge.

I downgraded Forge to 41.0.50, 41.0.60 41.0.70 and there was still errors, but in that time the game just crashed and didn't show Forge error screen. Mods are updated (Curseforge says that). I also selected java 18 in Curseforge and AoA3 error dissapeared. If i delete mods, that give error in crash-whatever-fml.txt everything works just fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TheTimMir said:

I downgraded Forge to 41.0.50, 41.0.60 41.0.70 and there was still errors, but in that time the game just crashed and didn't show Forge error screen.

post debug.log of version 41.0.60

Note on CurseForge you need to enable the debug.log in the settings

3 minutes ago, TheTimMir said:

I also selected java 18 in Curseforge and AoA3 error dissapeared.

Minecraft 1.19 requires java 17

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Luis_ST said:

post debug.log of version 41.0.60

Note on CurseForge you need to enable the debug.log in the settings

Minecraft 1.19 requires java 17

I already deleted that mods and it launches. Thanks for your suggestions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.