how long does it take for forge to get out of beta

I've been playing the 1.19 update recently and I'm really wanting to install mod to my game. I'm scared to do so because of the beta warning for 1.19 forge beta however. when 1.18 was released I install the forge beta and experience multiple bug in my world.

I couldn't use treasure maps and villages would have houses that were half into a mountain or just half built.

how long does it usually take for these betas to come out of beta?

5 hours ago, Thunderbull2112 said:

I've been playing the 1.19 update recently and I'm really wanting to install mod to my game. I'm scared to do so because of the beta warning for 1.19 forge beta however. when 1.18 was released I install the forge beta and experience multiple bug in my world.

I couldn't use treasure maps and villages would have houses that were half into a mountain or just half built.

it's always recommend to create a backup of the World before updating to a not stable version

5 hours ago, Thunderbull2112 said:

how long does it usually take for these betas to come out of beta?

Usually not that long, but due to Mojang's moves 1.19.1 release. Forge has decided, due to a community vote to release some breaking changes in 1.19 and not in 1.19.1.
Because of that the beta phase lengthened a bit. I suspect that a recommended version of Forge will be released in a few days (D7 please correct me if i'm wrong).

Edited by Luis_ST